PDA

View Full Version : Exploring Gravetown

kjcronin15
12-20-2013, 01:00 AM
This is episode 3 of my Alpha 5 season. Hope you all check it out and enjoy! Thanks :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb6bToOLjPQ

Troy1763
12-20-2013, 01:43 AM
Ok so I see a few missed things and shortcuts in this vid that could help. 1. You missed a safe on the first floor of the town hall 2. If you shift click an item it'll go to your incentory space ONLY not ur hotbar. 3. I believe the "take all" button works like this. When you click it, it starts from the top left of the storage inventory and goes to the right like ur reading. If you can't pick an item in the correct order, it cancels the "take all" command. Let's say there was an egg in the 1st slot and a feather in the 2nd. You can't pick the egg up, so nothing happens.

kjcronin15
12-20-2013, 03:43 PM
Thanks man, that really helps! Also, thanks for clarifying how the "take all" command works.

JayzenFreeze
12-20-2013, 04:26 PM
Ok so I see a few missed things and shortcuts in this vid that could help. 1. You missed a safe on the first floor of the town hall 2. If you shift click an item it'll go to your incentory space ONLY not ur hotbar. 3. I believe the "take all" button works like this. When you click it, it starts from the top left of the storage inventory and goes to the right like ur reading. If you can't pick an item in the correct order, it cancels the "take all" command. Let's say there was an egg in the 1st slot and a feather in the 2nd. You can't pick the egg up, so nothing happens.
This is very helpful to others, I cant remember how many times I told people the shift click.