PDA

View Full Version : New series! New youtuber! Come chill with me! :d

GovernorOfGaming
12-20-2013, 04:26 AM
http://youtu.be/9lalepoKCfw

I work really hard to make high quality content for you guys so I hope you enjoy :welcoming:

Logic92
12-20-2013, 05:36 AM
keep up the good work! & thx for HD quality

GovernorOfGaming
12-20-2013, 05:43 AM
keep up the good work! & thx for HD quality

Thanks man :)

Logic92
12-20-2013, 05:45 AM
Thanks man :)

You're welcome, its my pleasure :joyous:

BeefaloBart
12-20-2013, 07:45 PM
not to be rude, and not that Im an expert on all things 7dtd or making youtube videos. I created and posted my first ever narrated 7dtd video last night, and is on the forums here. Here is my advice that I hope you dont take the wrong way.

1. Have a point to your video.
2. pre plan a scrpt of at least what the layout of the video is.
3. try not to wander away from the point of the video.

The Intro looks nice, but having a stock intro you need to lead into the video with a greeting, and what you wish to show in this episode. I stopped watching shortly after the intro when you kept making comments like I think this does that but Im not sure. I lost interest since there was no given point of content.

As you can see in my video, Im not the most cheerful of people, but Inflection shows excitement and shows your having fun. For some one who has not gotten this game yet you want them to know its as fun as it really is. Knowing what things do, shows you know what your doing. You have to sell yourself in the first moments of a video to keep anyone willing to watch the video to the end.

Please do not think im being negative just trying to offer up some advice to have a good show to watch.