PDA

View Full Version : Crash Game freezes when bringing up inventory while crafting large stacks

nillabomb
04-14-2015, 03:42 AM
If you craft a large amount of something (for instance gun powder) at one time and then bring up your inventory after it has the chance to craft the item, the game will seemingly freeze as it slowly puts stacks of the crafted item into your inventory bag. This is new with alpha 11!

Tyza
07-08-2015, 06:05 AM
Doesnt crash for me but defo epic freezes. Happens also when you try to manually increase the item crafted 1 at a time. No one has replied assuming no one cares , rip.

proudcroat
07-08-2015, 07:28 AM
Same thing here for me and my kid. When i craft a large amount of something and open inventory all freeze for about 5-8 sec. and i have really good computer, gtx 760, i5, 8 gb rama -.-
The worst thing is i die becose of that i open to take bullets and than freeze and when game get back i was dead -.-

Chrithu
07-08-2015, 08:35 AM
No one has replied assuming no one cares , rip.

You just happened to find a duplicate thread for the topic. There were numerous threads reporting this issue for A11. And at least one of them was 6 or 7 pages full of people confirming the bug. I am pretty sure the pimps know about it since there is no way to normally play the game and not encounter this bug.

But yes it still is there in A12.

Had you found the thread I talk about you'd know the workaround: If you have to craft large amount of stuff, click craft and then immediatly swicth to the chracter screen, this allows you to open, close nad use the inventory during crafting and prevents the freeze. When the crafting is finished make sure you're somewhere safe open the inventory and swicth back to the crafting tab and let it put the stacks in your inventory.