PDA

View Full Version : Mechanics [A11.3] Just died standing in place

Requiemfang
04-18-2015, 07:59 PM
So I was standing in place NOT even moving when I hear that bone crunch sound as if I had just broke my leg in game and then I topple over and die... WHAT THE FLYING F? I mean seriously that's freaking ridiculous, I wasn't even moving and I died by falling except I was standing in place when it happened? WAT!?

Playing in single player random gen.

This bug seriously needs to be fixed, it's detrimental to playing the game. I had to walk/run a good distance to get back to my bag. I had to run the gauntlet through a wasteland biome all the while avoiding as many zeds as I possibly could and I had just started the game as well.

smokingpaper
04-19-2015, 08:24 AM
Maybe it was a crawler which got to you?

KDStudios
04-19-2015, 10:25 AM
What were you standing near?
You've given about as much factual information as Fox News.

Were you standing on a slope? Stairs? Car? Near a car? In a prefab? Just on a hill?

You literally could have been standing on spikes for all we know.

Heck, even better. Send us a screenshot of the exact spot you died.

Requiemfang
04-19-2015, 03:38 PM
I was on a slope near a bird nest. As I said I had just started a new game. There wasn't a crawler around as I would have heard it.

mr.devolver
04-20-2015, 01:28 AM
Welcome aboard!

This seems to be related (https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?26229-Game-suddenly-broke-my-legs-and-killed-me-alpha-11-2-b3).

For some reason a quote about Stanley Parable comes to my mind now "The game is not here to fight you; it is inviting you to dance.", but then again dancing with broken legs might be challenging! :p

archimp
04-21-2015, 03:00 PM
well i got killed when i crouch on cave to move forward :D. my character just forced to jump there and its impact heavy force down.