PDA

View Full Version : Starting up a Youtube account just for this game...

j_dunn
01-07-2014, 01:04 AM
Ok I've never been a youtube fan. Oh don't get me wrong I've always enjoyed watching the vids, but I've never seen the attraction that my kids do to constantly watching LPs and update videos. Nor did I ever feel anyone would even care remotely about anything I would want to post, then this game came out. So I finally started a Youtube channel to do tutorials and LPs through (is it wrong I feel a little dirty and self-important?). Anyways the link to the vids is:

https://www.youtube.com/user/mltdwn21/videos

I'm basically a long time gamer (started back in the Castle Wolfenstein days and that ISN'T Wolfenstein 3D from the 90s), and my whole family is gamers whether it be video or board games so I figured I would finally start recording some. Be gentle, it's my first time and I know some of the recordings are probably pretty poor, but hey that means it can only get better. Anyone have any input, guidance, advice or CONSTRUCTIVE criticism feel free to let me know, and subscribe or not, like or hate as you feel necessary, it's the only way one can get batter after all.

Thanks guys for all of your time in this post, and I look forward to hearing from anyone who feels willing to let me know their thoughts.

-J_Dunn

Akimoto873
01-08-2014, 09:12 AM
I would highly recommend that you split up videos that lasts over 30 minutes. It is repellent just to look how long it lasts. 2-15, and even 20 minutes should be more appropriative though!