PDA

View Full Version : Tips, Tricks and Rocket Launcher fun

Ghelmaron
01-09-2014, 03:08 AM
Hey all! Been a fan of the game since Alpha 1, so I decided to make some videos to show parts of the game. Most of the videos are aimed at either new players or people thinking of getting the game, but even veterans may learn a few things. If interested, my Youtube channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/Ghelmaron

I have several videos up for 7 Days to Die, one just talking about the game, one where I take down a silo with a rocket launcher and a few on tips, suggestions and crafting. I made the videos on tips, crafting weapons and getting food after watching a lot of other Youtubers play the game and seem to make common mistakes, like harvesting blocks when out of stamina (takes a while), or complaining about facing zombies unarmed while they have the resources to make weapons in their inventory or not realizing the various food alternatives.

With Alpha 6 just around the corner some of my tips may not apply anymore but, if necessary, I will just make more videos and provide more updates :welcoming: