PDA

View Full Version : Mechanics 12.3 Unable to change some control's

Tifa
07-17-2015, 07:55 AM
Hey Guy,

I posted about this issue when 12.0 first came out but it seems like it still hasnt been picked up, there is a bug that prevents certain keys being used for certain commands, for instance i cannot set "space" to "secondary", other people have mentioned other issues aswell.

Thanks

e-Zee
07-17-2015, 08:50 AM
This is a bit vague, but we'll have a look into that.
Thanks.

Twigg
07-17-2015, 12:14 PM
Hey Guy,

I posted about this issue when 12.0 first came out but it seems like it still hasnt been picked up, there is a bug that prevents certain keys being used for certain commands, for instance i cannot set "space" to "secondary", other people have mentioned other issues aswell.

Thanks

if you move your mouse pointer away from the binding you want to change, it will allow you to do it.

Hampe
07-17-2015, 02:29 PM
Yes, but that is not the issue. It's possible to change spacebar to secondary (like you say). The problem is that when you then push spacebar you do the secondary action, while simultaneously moving forward. Anytime you aim, place blocks, read, eat, whatever.....your character moves forward when you push the new "secondary" button (not just spacebar, it happens no matter what key you use). Same thing with the Primary action.

It's been pointed out in at least 3-4 threads now, it's easily reproducible, and it is still not fixed after 3 patches -.-

The Pimps have made a great game (I've played this more than all other steam games combined), they are doing pretty good with patches/fixes as well. But this bug is total amateur hour, and I'm completely baffled as to how or why they haven't addressed it yet.