PDA

View Full Version : AI Glitchy Dogs don't chase and freak out on the spot

Ravenclaw
07-17-2015, 05:06 PM
Not sure whats going on here but since alpha 12 Dogs have been really annoyingly glitchy in random gen (not tried navs)

They don't chase anymore they just freak out and do crazy dance on the spot, so fast it makes them near impossible to hit with bow.

For most part they ignore you, and can even stand crouched near them and get multiple sneak shots sometime.

When they occassion do aggro they chase you from about 2 seconds then just turn back on you and walk away.

Dog are not threat anymore, just really annoying and hard to get rid off

sadpickle
07-17-2015, 08:15 PM
I do get dogs that like to spin in a circle, usually it is because of a doorway or shrub or some other thing in the world.

Otherwise they chase normally for me.

Semple
07-17-2015, 09:11 PM
They chase normally for me as well.

Ravenclaw
07-17-2015, 09:52 PM
I get the issue pretty much anywhere even when they stood in the middle of the road.

They used to work fine but i have issue all the time now, even in new games

Semple
07-17-2015, 11:24 PM
I get the issue pretty much anywhere even when they stood in the middle of the road.

They used to work fine but i have issue all the time now, even in new games

Have you modified any files or using any specific settings from the default?

Ravenclaw
07-17-2015, 11:30 PM
Have you modified any files or using any specific settings from the default?

no, least absolutely nothing related to zombies and spawn etc, i aware least couple of other people have encounted the same issue from other post in general discussion.

gonna try re-install after the 12.4 hotfix, not that it make any difference.

only non-default setting i used was 15 hour day, and insane difficulty, tho had same issue on normad.

it very annoying tho coz i actually like dogs when they behave correctly lol