PDA

View Full Version : Mechanics Hit target off on Auger??

rds1220
07-27-2015, 02:34 PM
There seems to be a problem with the auger. I don't know how to explain it exactly hopefully someone else has had the same problem and can explain it better. It seems the hit target is off on it. For example I'll be in a trench digging with the auger. I'll dig straight and it either won't tear the dirt up or it will tear the dirt up in a compleatly different spot like left or right. Anyone else notice this problem. This is in single player BTW.

sbalexandre
07-27-2015, 02:44 PM
same here, in multiplayer or singleplayer, new or old maps..
i posted a thread also

rds1220
07-27-2015, 04:13 PM
same here, in multiplayer or singleplayer, new or old maps..
i posted a thread also

Yes I saw that. I haven't tried the chainsaw yet but I was hoping it was just the auger. It makes it pretty un playable IMO because for me the chainsaw and auger are really important. I like digging a big trench around the perimeter of the house and line it with spikes. That is next to impossible to do that with just shovels because it takes forever and shovels break to fast. As for the chain saw I also make a lot of wood log spikes so a chain saw helps getting tree's down to craft log spikes as fast as possible.

Damonkatze
07-27-2015, 10:24 PM
:mad-new:This is ridiculous!!!
The Auger hits things 3 and even 4 blocks over. It's hits everything in a circle around the player. In this screenshot I included, I was augering the steel block under the crosshair. You can see the glass panes that were taken out, along with damage to the chair, the cabinet, the stairs (took them out).

It's getting so that I cringe ever time they come out with an update now because of what they will break.

Gazz
07-28-2015, 01:13 AM
https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?31300