PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer Game Breaking Bug

blademan619
07-29-2015, 02:20 AM
I do not want to post this bug on the forums for everyone to read. Can someone provide me with a email I can contact over this bug?

The bug is a instacraft bug, noticed it when crafting sticks. Went and tested it on a server im a admin on and it works with other items too, craftes stuff at 0.1 speed I do believe (not quite instant but still) Crafted 500 logs into planks in about 30-45 seconds. This was both on MP servers, one Vanilla one Modded (The modded one didnt have affected craft timers) so im not sure about SP.

Aphlack
07-29-2015, 06:04 AM
There was this bug in 12.3 but they said it was fixed.

blademan619
07-29-2015, 06:44 AM
There was this bug in 12.3 but they said it was fixed.

Yea I know, this is either a new one, or they didnt fix it. Luckily I'm not the type to abuse it lol...Ruins the point of the game In my opinion if you use cheats/bugs

tahtisilma
07-29-2015, 08:32 AM
I found out a new bug where you can quite fast create items. Basically you should have one item on the ground and only ONE empty space in inventory. You start crafting and then close inventory before first item is created. Then you pickup the item from the ground and open inventory. There will be a message that item cannot be created but created items will be dropped on the ground. The 8 min conversion can be shortened to sth like 30s. Is the bug you discovered the same one?

wonthisscar
07-29-2015, 01:45 PM
I found out a new bug where you can quite fast create items. Basically you should have one item on the ground and only ONE empty space in inventory. You start crafting and then close inventory before first item is created. Then you pickup the item from the ground and open inventory. There will be a message that item cannot be created but created items will be dropped on the ground. The 8 min conversion can be shortened to sth like 30s. Is the bug you discovered the same one?

Here is a video of the bug in action as described above. Thanks for bringing it up on the server and posting in here.

https://youtu.be/jkegPaGeYt8

Semple
07-29-2015, 02:26 PM
I suspect a lot of these crafting exploits will be fixed when we get the new crafting stuff.

blademan619
07-29-2015, 04:27 PM

Yea, only It crafted 500 wood logs (which would have taken like 60 minutes) in less than a minute

babspsol
07-30-2015, 03:30 AM
What's with the secrecy? There are plenty of game exploit forums and youtube explaining every exploit in the game, including this one.

StompyNZ
07-30-2015, 09:10 AM
Combine that bug with the scrapable items that give xp and you can get to level 60 without ever killing a zombie in the matter of a day or less.
I see they have added 1 xp per craft back to ammo as well.
breakable ammo 1 xp
barbedFence 15xp
mineCandyTin 15xp
mineHubcap 25xp
pressurePlateMine 25xp
mineAirFilter 35xp

Dem0nGam3r
07-31-2015, 07:07 PM
Was wondering if this bug had been reported, glad to see it was. Hopefully they fix this in the next patch.

SenLim
08-01-2015, 04:42 AM
Yes, this works.
I was level 20ish 2 hours ago and now level 60. MP game.
This is nuts.

WinterCroft
08-04-2015, 10:49 PM
I do not want to post this bug on the forums for everyone to read. Can someone provide me with a email I can contact over this bug?

The bug is a instacraft bug, noticed it when crafting sticks. Went and tested it on a server im a admin on and it works with other items too, craftes stuff at 0.1 speed I do believe (not quite instant but still) Crafted 500 logs into planks in about 30-45 seconds. This was both on MP servers, one Vanilla one Modded (The modded one didnt have affected craft timers) so im not sure about SP.

Please don't do the "email me I have a bug" thing. It just wastes developers time, it also waste players time. I understand that you want to keep it secret so others will not expoit it, but honest, this is alpha, you can exploit anything.

Just post the bug, how to reproduce it, and move on.

This "super secret" stuff is just a waste.

They barely have time to read the forums let alone email everyone that thinks they have something new, which you did not.

Deccypher
08-04-2015, 11:07 PM
Jusst send a pm on irc to one of the devs, or pm them on the forums, i agree with you not letting everyone know becuase thats what breaks the game imbertween build, and honestly the people that cry out to make it public are probbly the ones wanting to know so tey can use it themselves