PDA

View Full Version : Multi Store V2.0

ANT
08-06-2015, 01:43 PM
Hi guys I thought id upload V2.0 of the multi store let me know what further tweaks could be made :)

Thanks in advance :P

add the files to your prefab folder and these lines to your rwgmixer

under
<prefab_rule name="cityBuildingsRare">

add
<prefab rule="multiStore" max_count="2"/>

and then add

<prefab_rule name="multiStore">
<prefab name="multi_store_01" prob="0.5"/>
</prefab_rule>

further down the mixer ( I put mine in between parking and gun store)

xercesblue
08-06-2015, 07:51 PM
Look great thanks! :D Very cool idea.

elitelex
08-06-2015, 07:52 PM
this one is when your building has rotation="1"
with rotation="2" the stairs are backwards, guess I'll get similar results with rotation="3"

also worth to mention. only the lower stairs are buggy, the upper stairs work fine

Magoli
08-06-2015, 08:09 PM
this one is when your building has rotation="1"
with rotation="2" the stairs are backwards, guess I'll get similar results with rotation="3"

also worth to mention. only the lower stairs are buggy, the upper stairs work fine

Thats true - The Prefab-rotation-bug is still alive in a12.4 !!! (And its also a direction-question: East-West and North-South !!! But no matter)

@OP:

DONT MAKE STAIRS-CHANGES BECAUSE OF THAT !!! As i said its a gamebug and has nothing to do with ur Prefab !!!

If the stairs look good with rotation="0" - then your prefab is OK !!! Rotation="0" is also the position u have built it btw.

Only thing we can do is - sit and wait for the bugfix !!!

Mag

ANT
08-06-2015, 08:52 PM
ya that's weird cos nothing like that got changed and its working ok in my original RG world where I build it lol

and as part of the prefab building I have to delete my region to make sure all changed look good so dunno why but if you say its a game bug little I can do

odd as the first version worked fine :P

~EDIT
ya ive looked at it on the editor nothing is out of place or facing the wrong way in there have you tried deleting the regions?

Magoli
08-06-2015, 09:27 PM
No - it is really how lex and I wrote !!!

I said it many times in my thread. With detailed explanation of this Bug !!! And Pics too.

Sometimes - when the worldgenerator-engine tries to rotate a prefab - some Blocktypes rotate wrong !!!

Its testable in NAVA - just change the rotation 4 times - and u will see it by urself !!!
(In the prefabs.xml !!)

Mag

Gamida
08-06-2015, 11:16 PM
I see you moved the Pass 'N' Gas from top floor to the parking lot.
I feel bad mentioning it and you going and doing that after your hard work. You could have just told me it was a Proctologysts office :)

Anyway brilliant job.:encouragement:

ANT
08-07-2015, 02:04 PM
I see you moved the Pass 'N' Gas from top floor to the parking lot.
I feel bad mentioning it and you going and doing that after your hard work. You could have just told me it was a Proctologysts office :)

Anyway brilliant job.:encouragement:

no its fine I like where its new home it :P makes more sense there

Magoli
08-09-2015, 10:47 PM
Hey man - I hope you are not angry or sad about the PM I sent U

If u dont have recieved it yet - pls clear your Inbox !!!

If u have recieved it - and my words made u angry in any way - then iam really sorry for that.
I know i have a strange and ironic way to tell things sometimes.
It was not personal - I just wanted to help to get ur Very nicelooking Prefab added to the COMPO-Pack.

PLS don't be sad anymore. I still want to work with u together.

Best regards
Magoli

ANT
08-10-2015, 01:54 PM
lol no I wasn't angry I was thinking of what yo alter on the prefab :P V3 is ready to be reviewed now with reduced loot all over

gonna make a new post for it

bigc90210
08-10-2015, 05:23 PM
cant wait, great work ant! this would be brilliant in with magoli's pack, it is of very high quality like this prefab

Roland
04-13-2016, 01:43 PM
moved to prefabs

Guppycur
04-13-2016, 01:48 PM
Oh nice, I was wondering who to thank for this one... It's one of my favorite finds.