PDA

View Full Version : Multi Store V3.0 now with loot balance 1.0 :P~

ANT
08-10-2015, 02:22 PM
Here it is V3.0 with loot balance alterations

Changed all loot counts to be closely based off the original Stores so expect similar amounts of crates / shelves
some minor changes to the layout of shelves not to noticeable

Screen shot is just the same as V2 one for ppl who are viewing this for the first time as nothing have changed out side this version :P

bigc90210
08-10-2015, 05:23 PM
will try this later tonight! looking forward to it!

Magoli
08-10-2015, 07:04 PM
I check this out soon too ;)

Iam interrested what u have done with the Inside !???!?

cu
Mag

ANT
08-13-2015, 10:35 PM
its been a few days now just wondering if any one has had time to look this version of my prefab over? I would like to know if the loot amount is ok in this version?

also I thought you might want to know that ive been working on an office / call centre building (do not know if its been made before) but of a unique design based off a call centre I have briefly visited it just been the furnishings added and loot tweaks and ill post it. it would have been done by now but ive had lots other things to get done that stopped me finishing it off but ill aim for this weekend if I can.

Magoli
08-13-2015, 11:25 PM
its been a few days now just wondering if any one has had time to look this version of my prefab over? I would like to know if the loot amount is ok in this version?

also I thought you might want to know that ive been working on an office / call centre building (do not know if its been made before) but of a unique design based off a call centre I have briefly visited it just been the furnishings added and loot tweaks and ill post it. it would have been done by now but ive had lots other things to get done that stopped me finishing it off but ill aim for this weekend if I can.

I was very bussy too this week
But this weekend i will check it for sure

Mag

Magoli
08-16-2015, 03:00 PM
ok - i took a walk through the latest version. It looks a littlebit better.

But i let values talk:

Perhaps u know that I have worked on a new Score-system for Lootcontainers in Prefabs (https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?32038-Score-System-for-Lootcontainer-amount-in-Prefabs)!!!

Its already finished. I and the team only have to determite all the Prefabs.
I have done it to your Prefab also - This is the result:

MultiStore V3.0 has a LCS of 1020 !!! (Way to much Lootcontainers! - 79 Pillcases !?!?!)
MultiStore V3.0 has a PF of 3405 !!! (Prefabground2025 + 1stfloor460 + 2ndfloor460 + walkable-roof460)

This makes a PLS of 3,33 !!!!

A well balanced value should be about 10(bad) - 20(good) !!!

Result:
We have to decrease a lot more Lootcontainers if we want to get it balanced and at least to a value of 10 !!!
(Vanilla-Prefabs have a PLS of about 16 !!! Costum-Prefabs have a PLS about 12 !!!)

A PLS of at least 10 is also the ticket for a Prefab in to the Compopack !!!

Mag

bigc90210
08-16-2015, 04:44 PM
yeah still wayyyy too many high end loot containers. I think the PF score can be subjective depending on what the prefab is and can be + or - to a certain amount.

I appreciate yours will be high as it is a bunch of shops stacked on top of each other, but this is where the balance needs to come into play to even out that a person going there will get stuff from almost every kind of store.

Good work though, believe me refining prefabs can take as long as it takes to make them in the first place :)

Laz Man
08-16-2015, 06:55 PM
Bigc you have a point about since its basically a bunch of stores stacked together.

The op did state he wanted more loot for his games and this prefab does definitely get that done.

For multiplayer servers where loot balance is very crticial, I'd recommend making each store in this prefab to only have a fraction of the vanilla store.