PDA

View Full Version : Town Square

Snake0567
08-21-2015, 11:11 PM
"Sometimes the city life can become too crazy and you just need a couple of moments to relax. Cities have these areas called the town square. People can have a seat, grab a bite, do some shopping, and have a little fun with carnival games. It is sad to see that these places of joy and bustle are now devoid of life. You've lived in this harsh world for a while now, but you could never truly forget what life was before the epidemic. No time to think about it now, those screams in the distance are coming closer."

Hello guys, this is just another prefab to hopefully spice up your exploration experience. It is fairly large (44x44x10) and should be balanced and varied in the loot department. It only generates within cities. Feedback is always appreciated. Let me know if you like this or want to see some changes, find any bugs, etc.

Have a good day!

(Pictures)

Installation:
Download - http://www.mediafire.com/download/620a27sx3c35fvw/TownSquarePrefab.zip

1. Place the .tts and .xml files in: 7 Days To Die\Data\Prefabs

2. Open up your rwgmixer.xml

Copy this line:
<prefab name="snake0567_townsquare" min_count="1" max_count="1" />

(Vanilla) Paste it inside the "cityBuildingsUncommon" prefab rule.

My policy on permissions/usage: Ask for permission to use in a public pack or to edit outside of the .xml files in a public setting. Mostly for management reasons.

-Snake

Magoli
08-21-2015, 11:58 PM
Looks nice - what i see on the Pics !!!

Will take a walk trough it soon. And then give feedback.

till then
Mag

Magoli
08-23-2015, 09:55 PM
ok - now i had finally the time to take a walk through your newest Creation.

This is a amazing City-Prefab !!!

WOW MAN !!!! REALLY WOW !!!!

This is exactly how I want the City-Sqaures to look like :) !!!

U create wonderful prefabs - and u bring new fresh wind to the dusty Prefabbing-scene !!!
I LOVE UR WORK man !!!

I have made another Screenshot of it HERE (http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/420312328750136284/40E8759795AAFC529FC92C29231C1EBED34F3146/) :) !!!

Can I have this Creation for the COMPO-Pack please ???
(Iam really horny for it man ;) )

rockon
Mag

Snake0567
08-24-2015, 12:47 AM
Thanks a lot, man. I'm glad you dig my stuff! And...

Can I have this Creation for the COMPO-Pack please ???

Yes :)

Laz Man
08-24-2015, 12:52 AM
Whoa, that overhead picture looks great, I was a bit confused with the pictures at first but now it makes sense. :)

I like how you added small gravel walk ways. Its the little details that make prefabs great.