PDA

View Full Version : Asian Restaurant

Redlotus
09-01-2015, 08:00 AM
Here is my third prefab based on my Asian theme. It is a 2 story restaurant with lots of goodies. Let me know if there are any issues.

Here are some screenshots:

10659 10660 1066110662 10663

You can download the prefab here:

Asian Restaurant (https://www.dropbox.com/s/f2sutab298xbvzc/a_restaraunt.rar?dl=1)

SylenThunder
09-01-2015, 08:12 AM
Oh I LOVE that kitchen!

Another awesome prefab.

Snake0567
09-01-2015, 10:52 AM
Wow, you are pumping these out. Keep it up.

In my opinion, this looks like your best work yet!

Magoli
09-01-2015, 11:23 AM
WOW - u r a Prefab-machine :)

Just saw the pictures yet. But they look very very impressive !!
Wanted to check your other 2 Prefabs yesterday - but i have nasty pain in ma tooth :( (went to dentist today - aua aua )

@all - especially OP:

What is your meaning guys. Should i add the 3 Asian Prefabs to the common City-Spawn.
Or should we wait until we have some more of this Asian-style Prefabs (about 10).

Because the masterplan is to add a new city- or townTYP with just these Asian-stye Prefabs inside.

Iam mindsplitted because of this:

* On the one hand: I always want as much Prefabs as possible for the Pack (especially for City-Spawning)

* On the other hand: The 3 Asian-Prefabs could look displaced in the common city. And perhaps they should be keept - until I add the new Asian Town/City-TYP !!

I need help to find a decision !!!

Mag

Redlotus
09-01-2015, 03:24 PM
@SylenThunder

Thanks! You should see the bar!

@Snake0567

Thank you!

@Mag

I personally am OK with waiting for 8-10 prefabs because my plan was to create enough prefabs for a city. I am going to go ahead and make a thread for the city. I am presently working on the following:

Theater
Temple
Pavilion
Bath House
Palace
3 Different Houses

Magoli
09-01-2015, 04:18 PM
Hi Red

Now that i finally saw all 3 Asia-Prefabs iam really impressed. Very good style.
I can't wait to see more of them :) - Ur ideas are also all fantstic. Bravo !!!

I decided to not add all 3 Prefabs to the new Pack8 !!!

But i want the Restaurant let spawn in the Common-City in Pack8. Because it has about the right size for City-Spawning and would fit in the normal City fantastic. (Cities IRL have Asia-Restaurants intown too!!!)

btw:
The other 2 Prefabs (pagoda and dojo) are a littlebit to small to look good in the City IMO.
But they have the ideal sizes to let them appear in Town !!!

But first lets see what sizes all Prefabs have when we(U) have them finished made.
Then we will decide if we make it a AsiaCity or AsiaTown !!!
Anyhow: Every variation is possible - its just a Question of the Prefab-sizes !!!

Rock on with the awesome work :)
Mag

Redlotus
09-01-2015, 06:30 PM
Hi Red

Now that i finally saw all 3 Asia-Prefabs iam really impressed. Very good style.
I can't wait to see more of them :) - Ur ideas are also all fantstic. Bravo !!!

I decided to not add all 3 Prefabs to the new Pack8 !!!

But i want the Restaurant let spawn in the Common-City in Pack8. Because it has about the right size for City-Spawning and would fit in the normal City fantastic. (Cities IRL have Asia-Restaurants intown too!!!)

btw:
The other 2 Prefabs (pagoda and dojo) are a littlebit to small to look good in the City IMO.
But they have the ideal sizes to let them appear in Town !!!

But first lets see what sizes all Prefabs have when we(U) have them finished made.
Then we will decide if we make it a AsiaCity or AsiaTown !!!
Anyhow: Every variation is possible - its just a Question of the Prefab-sizes !!!

Rock on with the awesome work :)
Mag

I'm guessing 45x45 is the ideal size for cities? If so I can tweak the Dojo and Pagoda to fit in that. I had some ideas on it already.