PDA

View Full Version : Khoo Kongsi

StompyNZ
09-27-2015, 03:39 AM
Leong San Tong Khoo Kongsi, or Khoo Kongsi for short, is one of the most distinctive Chinese clan associations in Malaysia. It is well known worldwide for its extensive lineage that can be traced back 650 years, as well as its closely-knit and defensive congregation of buildings and a magnificent clanhouse.

This is my take on the clanhouse, and while its a bit sparse on the ornamentation it has a few little surprises in store for the weary survivor looking for somewhere to hide from the ravenous hordes. Just don't get trapped like some of the poor tourists :)

It's about as finished as I have inspiration for atm, so here's my 2nd prefab in all its smoky glory :p

Let me know if you spot any issues or have suggestions.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/latzxk6azad0dk3/khookongsi.rar?dl=0

P.s. It currently has a smokestorm in it, let me know if this is a bad idea for a prefab :)

Magoli
09-27-2015, 10:37 AM
What a nice suprise to start the day with :)

I have just checked it 1 minute ago. It is awesome and mystical and fits the theme 100% perfectly.

very great work StompyNZ :encouragement:

Iam about to prepare the Asian-Prefabs for spawning in RWG right now
(blockchecks - rotationchecks - lightcheck(fps) - Lootamountcheck - xml-writings)

oh - btw:
I have removed 7 candles from the 1th floor. It was to many on one spot - fps decreased down to 40 fps (60 is normal)
But there are still 22 candles, and its still bright enough everywhere ;)
In detail: Around the altar I exchanged every 2nd candle with smallstone03 - and removed 4 candles in the windows.
(= makes a total of 7)

The changes I have made were just to increase the performance !!! Sry for that.

Mag

StompyNZ
09-27-2015, 10:53 AM
All good, you are the expert when it comes to getting the prefabs to run smooth so I'm happy for you to make any changes you want :)

Roland
03-25-2016, 04:18 PM
moved to prefab forum

LuckyStar
04-04-2016, 07:23 PM
That's a good looking prefab.