PDA

View Full Version : Mechanics Effects before being hit?

Blulita
12-13-2015, 03:42 PM
First of all, this A13 looks good!
But after a while playing I saw that several times when fighting zombies and dogs I got status effects (bleeding, stunned and even infected) before being hit and most of the time WITHOUT being hit, for I dodged the attack, took no damage but still got the effect. I beleive this is not a new feature of the game (like zombies got TK stun and magic distance cutting skills) and conclude this is a bug so I post here. I am not sure here is the good place to report this so if not, please tell me. I encountered the issue on radom gen MP, SP (both on nomad difficulty) tryed with settings on ultra or very low, this changes nothing.
Thanks for your work!

Lancar
12-13-2015, 03:55 PM
I've had this happen to me several times as well, mostly from the Bloated Zombie but the others do it too.

One of the more normal zombies was lying on the ground stunned while I was whaling away at him with a club, and while he was doing his sitting up I got stunned, bleeded and infected. There were no other enemies around.

A bloated was walking towards me, I stepped forward and struck with my club, then backed away. He had not visibly attacked at all, but I still got hit from him, coupled with infection.