PDA

View Full Version : Other One discovered glitch and bug.

TheZorcs
12-13-2015, 06:11 PM
Glitch: After the release came out. i got right into playing the game. very excited and hyped. 2 days ingame passed. and i discovered a glitch. Where if you have a tool selected in your hotbar. and you open your inventory and click that item which you have selected. and press "Equip" the console pops up and gives you a message. aswell as you're unable to open your inventory again (Fixing by reloading world)

Game breaking bug: reason? don't know. cause? Don't know. What happens?: I shift click items into the Fridge, And while the Fridge is full. the items that are shift clicked into the fridge. are deleted.it doesn't stop me from putting items in. I've closed my invetory and hoped they dropped on the ground but no. they're deleted by the fridge. i spent 3-4 minutes walking around the house i set up in. in order to try to find out what happend to the items. They weren't high value items but i still wanted to know.

Hydra_WR
12-13-2015, 08:11 PM
Glitch: After the release came out. i got right into playing the game. very excited and hyped. 2 days ingame passed. and i discovered a glitch. Where if you have a tool selected in your hotbar. and you open your inventory and click that item which you have selected. and press "Equip" the console pops up and gives you a message. aswell as you're unable to open your inventory again (Fixing by reloading world)

Game breaking bug: reason? don't know. cause? Don't know. What happens?: I shift click items into the Fridge, And while the Fridge is full. the items that are shift clicked into the fridge. are deleted.it doesn't stop me from putting items in. I've closed my invetory and hoped they dropped on the ground but no. they're deleted by the fridge. i spent 3-4 minutes walking around the house i set up in. in order to try to find out what happen to the items. They weren't high value items but i still wanted to know.
Also have had this happen. I find that pulling out another tool and equipping it by using the number will let you reopen your inventory. If that doesn't work you have to quit and rejoin. So a quick fix possibly until it can get patched. But it's definitely there.

Also on the second part I have had this happen too with water. Like if my inventory was full it would disappear. Well I went to cook my water into tea and it showed 29 bottles available. Which it let me cook them all and I was able to get all 29 tea. So it's over stacking and not showing? Hard to explain.