PDA

View Full Version : Other Male and Female mixed up when saving new character.

Chrithu
12-13-2015, 06:53 PM
Tested this several times now. If you create a female character, save the profile and then edit it (or enter a game) the character is male and vise versa. Looks like upon saving the sex bit is saved the wrong way.

ragesto
12-13-2015, 08:45 PM
I have a similar problem that goes further. No matter what kind of character I try to create, upon saving the character it is switched to female and all character values are set to zero, making my character a super skinny, pitch black girl.

Vexiaa
12-13-2015, 11:18 PM
I have a similar problem that goes further. No matter what kind of character I try to create, upon saving the character it is switched to female and all character values are set to zero, making my character a super skinny, pitch black girl.

I can confirm this happening to me. (Although I've not tried to make a male character.) After the update, I deleted my old character and created a new one (female). Each time I log-in I am told by my friend my character is super skinny and pitch black. I've gone in a few times to edit and notice that all values are reset to zero each time no matter what changes I make and save. The last attempted edit was this afternoon, I had read there was some issues with hair so I made myself bald, no luck. Unless having this character model will allow me to sneak into the shadows and hide from zombies I beg the devs to please fix this matter. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.