PDA

View Full Version : Challenge Charity Stream

TheBear
11-08-2013, 08:31 PM
Hey guys,

I'm planning (right now) a 24 hour 7D2D Survival Stream with friends now while that seems relatively straight forward etc. we are doing it in aid of Child's Play.

www.childsplaycharity.org

What I'd really appreciate from you guys is a list of challenges for us to complete during the 24 hours.

The stream will be taking place in Alpha 2 (when it's out) and we'll hopefully be 5 or 6 men strong once the team is finalized. We're also hoping to raise 250-500 for the charity.

So, challenges!

Fox
11-08-2013, 08:35 PM
- Build a tower that starts from bedrock and have it reach the boundaries of the sky... I haven't seen it done yet and want to know if it's even possible. Make it as big as you want... I recommend using metal trussing though.

- melee kill 100 non-glitched zombies without dieing. By non-glitched I of course mean zombies that aren't stuck in one spot.

- survive one night in the middle of the street of a village... no structures, just you and a butt load of weapons, water bottles and pills. There will be a lot of running involved for that one.

TheBear
11-08-2013, 08:39 PM
Actually I was considering the physics of the game, how do the 'floating' blocks sort of physics work (haven't had time to experiment)

Fox
11-08-2013, 08:50 PM
If you're referring to overhang... that's structural integrity... the higher the number, the more overhang is allowed before collapse. Floating blocks don't exist without forcing a glitch with massive amounts of TNT.

Berkan
11-09-2013, 02:24 PM
Not trying to demotivate you.
But this will be very hard since 7dtd isn't popular and your self have not such a name.