PDA

View Full Version : Hal's Prefab Editor

HAL9000
03-31-2014, 08:49 PM
*edit - the main thread for the editor is over here (https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?7564-Hal-s-Prefab-Editor). If you've any questions head over to the other thread and post.

TSBX
03-18-2016, 08:14 PM
There's no way for a claim to be non square right? It's hard coded that way into the base game?

SyhperE179
01-15-2017, 07:53 AM
Great... Now I have to reinstall my game because this program caused it to crash... running virii scanner time now..:grumpy:

HAL9000
01-15-2017, 12:58 PM
Great... Now I have to reinstall my game because this program caused it to crash... running virii scanner time now..:grumpy:

Oh it's far too late for that. Now you've run it the virii are already on there. They're set to mutate after install to mask themselves from scanners and even go so far as to re-partition a tiny part of your harddrive so they can even survive through entire system wipes! The only way to remove them is fire! And lots of it!

The fact you're posting in a thread that's been dead for at least a year (and even states in the first line of the OP it's not to be used) and by the fact you've given up at the first hurdle tells me your not the sharpest knife in the box. Maybe this tool isn't for you. Good luck with your modding journey.

LuckyStar
01-15-2017, 06:44 PM
Oh it's far too late for that. Now you've run it the virii are already on there. They're set to mutate after install to mask themselves from scanners and even go so far as to re-partition a tiny part of your harddrive so they can even survive through entire system wipes! The only way to remove them is fire! And lots of it!

The fact you're posting in a thread that's been dead for at least a year (and even states in the first line of the OP it's not to be used) and by the fact you've given up at the first hurdle tells me your not the sharpest knife in the box. Maybe this tool isn't for you. Good luck with your modding journey.

>>> BOOM! <<< Headshot!

Hiya Hal.
I personally LOVE your editor. Wouldn't play this game without it. Thanks for all your efforts.

I really mean that.

Ascension85
04-25-2017, 02:15 AM
Hey Hal,
I had installed your editor, updated and added the dll as explained in the videos. Why would my console commands not work? bbb ? or anything else return void as invalid commands. Thx man.

HAL9000
04-26-2017, 07:48 AM
Hey Hal,
I had installed your editor, updated and added the dll as explained in the videos. Why would my console commands not work? bbb ? or anything else return void as invalid commands. Thx man.

Hello Ascension85,

You don't type them in console. They go in the chat window. That should sort it out.

Guppycur
04-26-2017, 11:02 AM
...so any new thoughts on the future, hal?

HAL9000
04-26-2017, 01:46 PM
...so any new thoughts on the future, hal?

Doom (https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?7564-Hal-s-Prefab-Editor&p=619000#post619083)

Guppycur
04-26-2017, 01:59 PM
...how the hell did I end up posting here, anyway? :)

Roland
04-26-2017, 03:12 PM
Closing this thread. The main thread for the editor is over here (https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?7564-Hal-s-Prefab-Editor)