PDA

View Full Version : Trench prefab?

Lonestarcanuck
03-26-2016, 01:42 AM
Does anyone have a trench pre-fab that has a 3 or 4 block wide trench down to bedrock with some sort of structure (optional)?

ideally this would be a concrete lined trench.

I am tired of digging my trench of doom every time I want to start my kingdom

stallionsden
03-26-2016, 03:44 AM
Dl hals editor. Then use the bbb fa air width x height (eg:35 210)dig 1 row down to bedrock then in the chat box put this - bbb fa air 35 210. And the area will become flat and no blocks with in the area you nominate. So the 35 is 35 blocks each way from where your standing height is from where your standing and up.

You can also do smaller shapes in your case you can put bbb fs air width,height,depth. And a wall of air will appear or concrete which ever block you chose will become a wall of that size. Make sure you face north tho. So bbb fs air 1 (wide), 55 (height from bedrock to as high as you want to go), and 40 (length of wall)

Lonestarcanuck
03-26-2016, 12:36 PM
Dl hals editor. Then use the bbb fa air width x height (eg:35 210)dig 1 row down to bedrock then in the chat box put this - bbb fa air 35 210. And the area will become flat and no blocks with in the area you nominate. So the 35 is 35 blocks each way from where your standing height is from where your standing and up.

You can also do smaller shapes in your case you can put bbb fs air width,height,depth. And a wall of air will appear or concrete which ever block you chose will become a wall of that size. Make sure you face north tho. So bbb fs air 1 (wide), 55 (height from bedrock to as high as you want to go), and 40 (length of wall)

LOL ok so not knowing Hal's tool I assume "BBB" is a command right?
Also, do I use this in my world as admin or do I need to build it outside my world then insert it?

stallionsden
03-26-2016, 12:51 PM
LOL ok so not knowing Hal's tool I assume "BBB" is a command right?
Also, do I use this in my world as admin or do I need to build it outside my world then insert it?

It takes a bit to learn and understand the commands. All hals commands are typed into the chat box in game whilst your in it. Turn zs off and its faster lol. Yes you have to be admin.

Start a game in either rwg or naves.
When you dl hals editor you will get a rectangle box with tabs select the top one (cant remember off top of me head) select the world (navesgane or rwg) then select name of the world (seed) then add yourself to the bottom box. Select the size you wish 202. 81 etc always needs to be a odd number.

Instructions and videos are in hals editor thread in modding tools sticky. Easy to follow and a brilliant tool

Maztex
03-26-2016, 07:43 PM
From what I understand a trench prefab that you are looking for won't work to well. The height between bedrock and the ground is never the same as you move around the world. So If you have a prefab trench that is 100 blocks deep made, it won't spawn in an area that say has bedrock at 80 blocks deep and if the bedrock is at 150 blocks deep your trench does not go all the way down. Stallionsden is right get Hal's most awesome editor take some time learn it you will not regret it. The things you will be able to do will blow your mind. If you have a world seed that you always use I can make you a trench given the exact block information.

LuckyStar
04-04-2016, 07:15 PM
If you want a guide on how to use it,

Big C made one and posted on YouTube. It's how I learned to use it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqqkloy8Q7I