PDA

View Full Version : Calling all prefabbers!

jdizzy2010
04-04-2016, 01:00 PM
Someone pleaseeeeeee make a whole walking dead collection!!!! OMG I would love you all forever lol

Redlotus
04-04-2016, 01:28 PM
I know there was a prison made based on The Walking Dead. Thinking about it though, there no real iconic buildings that come to mind for me from the show. The only ones I can think of are The Prison, Alexandria and maybe the Governor's town. The rest seem to be what is already in 7 Days (run down stores, houses, show, etc.).

If you can elaborate on what you are looking for I can see what I can do.

thewalkingdeadguy
04-04-2016, 03:18 PM
Laz Man made TWD prison. You can search for it in the prefab section and find it. Or it's in Mag's Pack.
As far as the collection....
I would love to see WoodBerry as an rural POI. Just a row or buildsings on each side of the road connected to each other on the side. Main road down the middle and the gov's house with maybe a fence or wall around it.

Alexandria with the metal wall, Pond in the middle of a few houses in a couldasac type of design.

Neagans guys compound with the radar towers above it where they ran in and killed everyone.

The hospital rick woke up in. dead bodies everywhere, fence surrounding it etc etc.

Herschels Farm with the barn and all and wood fenced in.

The quarry from Alexandria with the trucks blocking the entrance and etc etc.

Morgans neighborhood when Rick came back looking for him and the famous "Clear" house.

I could go on and on, but there's plenty :-)

stallionsden
04-04-2016, 03:34 PM
We all need to get onto laz-mans case here lol haha :-P he is brilliant at twd prefabs :-D

Guppycur
04-04-2016, 03:47 PM
Woodbury is so much larger than people realize...

Redlotus
04-04-2016, 03:50 PM
Laz Man made TWD prison. You can search for it in the prefab section and find it. Or it's in Mag's Pack.
As far as the collection....
I would love to see WoodBerry as an rural POI. Just a row or buildsings on each side of the road connected to each other on the side. Main road down the middle and the gov's house with maybe a fence or wall around it.

Alexandria with the metal wall, Pond in the middle of a few houses in a couldasac type of design.

Neagans guys compound with the radar towers above it where they ran in and killed everyone.

The hospital rick woke up in. dead bodies everywhere, fence surrounding it etc etc.

Herschels Farm with the barn and all and wood fenced in.

The quarry from Alexandria with the trucks blocking the entrance and etc etc.

Morgans neighborhood when Rick came back looking for him and the famous "Clear" house.

I could go on and on, but there's plenty :-)

I totally didn't put enough thought into the locales from the show. I'd be happy to make some of these, I'd also be happy to work with aa group of people on this. I also agree Laz is great with the TWD prefabs.

thewalkingdeadguy
04-04-2016, 06:57 PM
I totally didn't put enough thought into the locales from the show. I'd be happy to make some of these, I'd also be happy to work with aa group of people on this. I also agree Laz is great with the TWD prefabs.

I am sort of a TWD junkie, so no worries haha. I probably can rattle off way too many for my own good :-). I would be happy to help though. Google maps is also very awesome when looking for these places and their setups or blueprints. Gup is right woodberry is pretty big, but i think do able. Could also condense it some and get the same feel of it. The show only showed a couple of shots of it anyway.
Two weeks left of classes and I will have alot of my life back , so maybe i can help out soon. I started on Alexandria in A13 but never got to a point where i could finish it.

Oh and a new spot as well. The Hilltop would be easily done i think. Big house, some small shacks, wood wall, etc etc.
Terminus as well. Big metal buildings, chain link fence, concrete floors and such. Train tracks aren't able to be done yet, but maybe something like it could work.

LuckyStar
04-04-2016, 06:59 PM
We all need to get onto laz-mans case here lol haha :-P he is brilliant at twd prefabs :-D

Agreed. ^_^"

Guppycur
04-05-2016, 04:19 PM
twdg: Do you read the books? I'm not talking the comics, I mean the governor books (and post governor)? Damn place has a racetrack! The show doesn't do it justice at all.

Laz Man
04-05-2016, 05:16 PM
Once alpha 14 settles in i will see what i can start work on. Probably a quick update to the prison for a14 and then woodbury.

Guppycur
04-05-2016, 08:12 PM
I /still/ haven't come across your prison in rwg, but I can say with certainty that the rusted metal (the one I used for my boat) is dead on for prison metal.

jdizzy2010
04-06-2016, 01:08 PM
The hospital was cool. Umm the saviors place is really neat if you have access to the comic. Hilltop community. Ugh I want them all lol.

Laz Man
04-06-2016, 01:49 PM
Another cool one i started but havent finished was the rock quarry next to alexandria (The one with all the zeds trapped in by trucks).

thewalkingdeadguy
04-11-2016, 07:21 PM
twdg: Do you read the books? I'm not talking the comics, I mean the governor books (and post governor)? Damn place has a racetrack! The show doesn't do it justice at all.

Yep sure did! Yeah the show didn't do it any justice what so ever. those people were living much better than they put on in the show haha.

And yeah Laz the rock quarry would be cool. Magoli had a prefab at one time with some trucks made with shapes and was pretty cool. Wondered if that would work to block the top side of the quarry. But he used bee hives for wheels and i don't think they are in game anymore so maybe have to find some decent wheel looking things haha

timi
04-21-2016, 07:53 AM
Actor DNA:
Prefab Regionalization:
Server version
Similarity
Special props:Maybe SDX
Director

Guppycur
04-21-2016, 03:21 PM
? ?

TSBX