PDA

View Full Version : Chernobyl_prefab

Maztex
05-07-2016, 11:42 PM
Zdrastvooyte stalkers,
This is a rendition of the Chernobyl power plant my buddy Burton and I have been working on.
It is a massive 102X102 blocks in size. You will need to spawn it in as a custom hub. I cant math the roads right so if you don't know how I'm sure one of the awesome moders on here can help ya out. Enjoy!

file link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/268344609/chernobyl_prefab.7z

pics:15040

pics:15041

pics:15043

stallionsden
05-07-2016, 11:50 PM
Brilliant work looks greak :-) Ok to add this to Mega City :-) No you wont need a hub btw. Max prefab size for a prefab before you require it to be in a hub is 133 i believe :-). Just place <property name="nameofprefab"> in the rural/wilderness section and away you go it will spawn randomly in the wilderness/rural areas.

Maztex
05-07-2016, 11:59 PM
Cool, yeah did not try to spawn it as a rural. I thought the same 44x44 applied for that so I'll have to try it. As of now I just made it a city block and have it spawn in as it's own city which is cool because you get the roads you see in the pic. I guess custom hub if you need it to spawn in a specific spot. Yes feel free to use it in the city pack. BTW the pictures do it no justice it is massive inside and out lots of detail. Damn near get radiation being in it. :P

stallionsden
05-08-2016, 12:04 AM
Cool, yeah did not try to spawn it as a rural. I thought the same 44x44 applied for that so I'll have to try it. As of now I just made it a city block and have it spawn in as it's own city which is cool because you get the roads you see in the pic. I guess custom hub if you need it to spawn in a specific spot. Yes feel free to use it in the city pack. BTW the pictures do it no justice it is massive inside and out lots of detail. Damn near get radiation being in it. :P

Lol what does this red button do may i ask :-P.

You know its quite funny i was actually reading some interesting news of the chernobyl disaster then this. But It could have been alot worse if it wasn't for 3 guys whom dove into the radiated section to stop a bigger disaster. They died shortly after. R.I.P these guys are heroes not many would have done what they did.

Maztex
05-08-2016, 12:08 AM
Umm yeah do not touch anything in there!! Yes a lot of heroes that day i'm sure. Amazing what some people will do even when faced with death.

Magoli
05-08-2016, 08:46 AM
very great work u both :)

I will add it to the next COMPOPACK with ur permissions guys !?!
And yes - this size can spawn in rural and wilderness.

IMO it is a perfect Wilderness-POI

rock on guys
Mag

Guppycur
05-08-2016, 01:14 PM
Looks great!

You will quickly find out that the forum only allows a few image attachments, so if you're going to continue offering up prefabs, switch to a 3rd party site and encode the url of your images in image tags.

[img ]http://www.linktoyourimage.com[/img ]

...without the spaces next to "img". Unfortunately, the code tags are not set up correctly either. :)

JayzenFreeze
05-08-2016, 02:22 PM
yeah what guppycur said it shows big images and there is no limit. It would be cool to have a radiation damage somewhere in there as well. Pic example of your image using something like imgurl. BBCode (Forums)
http://i.imgur.com/Xg4ZWAd.jpg
P.S. Nice work.

Maztex
05-08-2016, 04:32 PM
Magoli - thanks man, yes please add it to the compopack, that pack rocks !
Guppycur -thank you. Yeah figured there was a better way just didn't know how. Now I do :) sweet!
JayzenFreeze - thanks - I was thinking of radiations just didn't get around to it. May be ver 2.0 ! Thanks for the better picture !

I'm open to ideas or if any one finds errors let me know. Thanks guys !

P.S would like to give special thanks to Hal9000 for his editor and all the other moders on this forum. they bring this awesome game to a new level.

Slaan
05-21-2016, 11:08 PM
With your permission I'd like to squeeze this into project slaanhatten at some point, I've been thinking about some kind of power station for a while now and this would fit the bill perfectly, awesome work.

Maztex
05-22-2016, 06:52 PM
With your permission I'd like to squeeze this into project slaanhatten at some point, I've been thinking about some kind of power station for a while now and this would fit the bill perfectly, awesome work.

Slaan, Yes absolutely you can use it. slaanhatten is a cool place love your work.

If you use it you may want to take a close look at the Reactor area. It is rigged for a meltdown if you aren't careful :). May need to remove those parts.

Slaan
05-23-2016, 02:37 PM
Slaan, Yes absolutely you can use it. slaanhatten is a cool place love your work.

If you use it you may want to take a close look at the Reactor area. It is rigged for a meltdown if you aren't careful :). May need to remove those parts.

Awesome!, I'll be sure to check it out. I'll get back to you when it's all hooked up, I'm pushing to finish the rest of a residential area, then my small school hub and lastly finding a decent spot to set down the power station. Once it's in there I'll drop you a line, you may find that there's things you'd like to edit/add yourself when it has some better surroundings and when the prefab itself has been set within the hub edit's using Hals' tool are a very simple, hassle free affair.

Obviously there's no pressure for you to do anything, but at that stage if you wanted to, you're more than welcome to give it a bash and I'll help in any way I can ;D

Maztex
05-23-2016, 03:40 PM
Sounds good Slaan let me know when it is in I'll be sure to check it out.
Just for an FYI I do have a more modern/western version of a power station that is not as cool as this but still very neat not sure if it would be better suited for slaanhatten. It does use prefabs from Rocky, Guppycur and Luckystar so I wouldnt release with asking them.

Guppycur
05-23-2016, 08:16 PM
I don't ever mind; heck mine borrowed heavily from both rocky and vanilla anyway.

Zombizie
09-22-2017, 01:38 AM
Son of a bitch. I ran across this place today and looted it hard. So many good things to wrench......... untill i decided to go into the reactor..... blew the roof of the damn place and destroyed my backpack with soooo much good loot...

Batman!
09-22-2017, 11:18 AM
Get out of here, stalker!