PDA

View Full Version : Xbox one, staying stuck on the loading screen 'waiting for server'.

motofreak
06-27-2016, 07:48 AM
Hello,

So, me and friend bought this game for the xbox one, there is a multiplayer option so we started playing together, but after a few logging in's on my friends server i'm getting stuck on the loading screen saying: 'waiting for server'. It seems that i log into the world and i can hear the music but the screen doesn't do anything. We tried a different server but again the same problem. I've tried reconnecting, hard rebooting, other wifi's, with the cable, deleted my cache, it doesn't work. My friend also tried this and still, we are desperate and i can't find any information about this issue online, only for the pc.

Please help! Greetings

herrpohl
06-27-2016, 08:12 AM
Maybe wait for the day 0 patch on the official release day. Can't really expect support before that really.

motofreak
06-27-2016, 08:32 AM
Ooh this game is 't out yet? Oo but i already have it bought in the store... Ooh well, let's wait a bit then.

Nsolid
06-27-2016, 12:08 PM
Hello,

So, me and friend bought this game for the xbox one, there is a multiplayer option so we started playing together, but after a few logging in's on my friends server i'm getting stuck on the loading screen saying: 'waiting for server'. It seems that i log into the world and i can hear the music but the screen doesn't do anything. We tried a different server but again the same problem. I've tried reconnecting, hard rebooting, other wifi's, with the cable, deleted my cache, it doesn't work. My friend also tried this and still, we are desperate and i can't find any information about this issue online, only for the pc.

Please help! Greetings

Hee, i have the same problem as you do but then " local play " when i play the game with a friend, when i want to play again my saved game wont load? it goes on til " building envoriment " and then i hear the sounds of the birds and all that but it keeps frozen... i left my xbox on for an hour and when i came back it was still frozen... i hope they fix it!

DaysDead
08-02-2016, 08:23 PM
For all the new people showing up to post their complaints, look at the date on this thread. Your problems are not new, they are simply being ignored.