PDA

View Full Version : New Console Community Manager

The Fun Pimp
06-27-2016, 03:36 PM
Hey Survivors,
You may have heard that tonight at Midnight 7 Days will be released on the Xbox One and Play Station 4 consoles. Although the console version and PC versions cannot play together and have some differences we have decided to make one forum work for all of us.

We know you knowledgeable PC players can help the console folks learn to play 7 Days to Die and will be great ambassadors to the Wasteland and Navezgane.

So without further ado I am pleased to Introduce our new Console Community Manager ‘Clare’ who will be spearheading these efforts.

So please welcome Clare to the forums and the community

Here is a new Console Bug Reports Section (https://7daystodie.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?83-Console-Bug-Reports)

Cheers Richard

The-Walking-Dad
06-27-2016, 03:43 PM
Welcome to the forums, Clare!

Clare
06-27-2016, 03:58 PM
Cheers for the intro Richard!

Hi guys! Excited to be here to have fun, kill some zombies and help you out in any way I can!

-Clare

szalkerous
06-27-2016, 04:23 PM
Whereas I'm a PC player of 7 Days, I want to extend my congrats on the console release, and welcome Claire to our rowdy family here. Now get her a proper forum title. ;)

Poochinaki
06-27-2016, 04:34 PM
Hey Guys! I'm new here and very excited for the console release on Xbox One! I do have a question though. Will the version we are getting on console be on par with the latest update for the PC and will the console version get future updates? Thanks in advance for reading. Can't wait to get in and try to survive!

aceguy7
06-27-2016, 05:13 PM
Hello, New to the forums...I look forward to my ps4 version of the game tonight. I also hope the ps4 version will keep up with future updates. I also play this on pc...Love this game!

Clare
06-27-2016, 05:26 PM
Whereas I'm a PC player of 7 Days, I want to extend my congrats on the console release, and welcome Claire to our rowdy family here. Now get her a proper forum title. ;)

Rowdy? I'll fit in just fine so!

I like the title Entomologist, as one of my jobs is catching console bugs :adoration:

TSBX
06-27-2016, 05:31 PM
Welcome to the madhouse, Clare and new console friends.

BenjiBizz
06-27-2016, 05:32 PM
Hi Clare!
I am Benny from germany and new too :-P
I give my best to report bugs on Console with my ps4 ☺️
Greetings

Sorrowthief
06-27-2016, 06:26 PM
Welcome Clare glad to have you on the forums. Congrats to all the console players, if it is even close to the PC version you guys have just landed a great game one that has fueled my creative juices for over 1400 hours now... Wait, what am I saying console could never compare to PC. Haha just teasing, kind of.. Any way I hope you guys get a lot of fun and enjoyment from it.

TheRedWolf
06-27-2016, 06:49 PM
Bienvenido Clare! Hope you enjoy your time with us :)

rsv777
06-27-2016, 07:38 PM
Welcome to the jungle, Clare :-)

chrisxnickel
06-27-2016, 08:07 PM
Hey Survivors,
You may have heard that tonight at Midnight 7 Days will be released on the Xbox One and Play Station 4 consoles.

time zone?

Lanseril_Storm
06-27-2016, 08:31 PM
Big question is, is clare a pc master race gamer or a console gamer?

nitnoid
06-27-2016, 08:45 PM
Big question is, is clare a pc master race gamer or a console gamer?

Maybe Clare is a console master race gamer....

MasterChorx
06-27-2016, 09:54 PM
Please post your console related bug over in this forum. (https://7daystodie.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?83-Console-Bug-Reports)
Thank You -Malthis

Nastastu
06-28-2016, 02:25 AM
time zone?

Eastern. I am in the Pacific Time Zone and my ps4 pre-order shows it being available at 9pm. It installed either last night or the night before. I have this now for both pc and ps4 so interested in seeing the differences.

Welcome Clare!

Malthis
06-28-2016, 03:42 AM
Welcome to the forum Clare, we'll be around in case you get some rowdy friends over on your side of things, feel free to message any of the moderators on here if you need anything from us :)

JetMardium
06-28-2016, 04:30 AM
not sure where to put this
but just started up the ps4 edition of 7 days, laggedhardcore i disconnected my connection as fallout 4 once had the same problem and this fixed it, got into game menus reconnected it and it was lagging again, very disappointed that i will be unable to play co-op online with people for my first time experience with this franchise
hope this issue gets resolved soon thanks for taking the time to read

xXC.H.U.DXx
06-28-2016, 04:39 AM
Welcome Claire
A lot Of good things happening here :)

Dinotize
06-28-2016, 05:30 AM
Quick question:
I preordered the game through xbox not the website, is this the reason why i dont have the walking dead characters youre supposed to get with the preorder?

Been with the game since A6 souped to play on consoles(: Great job TFP no one does it like you guys

RustledJimmy
06-28-2016, 06:26 AM
It's been advertised that all preorder get telltale walling dead skins for preordering. Was just wondering how this will be handled for those who did so with digital copies. Will it be emailed, sent by message from Xbox? Any info would be great, add I normally avoid preordering, but only did so for these skins,and they didn't come baked in.

Thanks in advance. Love the game so far!

Crater Creator
06-28-2016, 08:08 AM
Oh! I didn't realize the console port was coming out so soon. In any case, welcome Clare!

Jumunji4114
06-28-2016, 10:02 AM
Rowdy? I'll fit in just fine so!

I like the title Entomologist, as one of my jobs is catching console bugs :adoration:

Hi clare is there a reason why my friends in US have been playin this all afternoon and mine still says game will start soon i cant a straight answer anywhere im in australia too

Jumunji4114
06-28-2016, 10:06 AM
time zone?

My friends in America been playin it all afternoon im in australia i preordered it weeks before them and i cant even play :( :( and no one can tell me the time i can play it over here :(

herrpohl
06-28-2016, 10:09 AM
Isn't it July 1 for Australia and Europe?

Jumunji4114
06-28-2016, 10:09 AM
Welcome Clare glad to have you on the forums. Congrats to all the console players, if it is even close to the PC version you guys have just landed a great game one that has fueled my creative juices for over 1400 hours now... Wait, what am I saying console could never compare to PC. Haha just teasing, kind of.. Any way I hope you guys get a lot of fun and enjoyment from it.

Hey man do you know what time i can play it in australia

Jumunji4114
06-28-2016, 10:17 AM
Isn't it July 1 for Australia and Europe?

Yes hard copy it supposedly was digitally released worldwide today but for some reason i cant play it

- - - Updated - - -

If i have to wait 2 more days i want a refund so i can buy something i can acctually play

LastGunsl1nger
06-28-2016, 10:19 AM
Hi Guys

Don't know if this is this right place to ask, but I would like to know if the retail version of the game for PS4 will be on a disk or do you still have to download it?

I live in South Africa and internet is still pretty horrible here and one of our retailers said that you still might need to download the game.

Thanks in advance and can't wait for our release :)

Jumunji4114
06-28-2016, 10:20 AM
All my mates will be lvl 10 by the time i even get to play :(

herrpohl
06-28-2016, 10:22 AM
It says July 1 here (https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-au/games/7-days-to-die-pre-order-bundle/cid=EP2026-CUSA03455_00-7DTD00000POBNDLE) for the digital PS4 download in Australia. So I'm not so sure.

HobGoblyn
06-28-2016, 11:34 AM
It says July 1 here (https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-au/games/7-days-to-die-pre-order-bundle/cid=EP2026-CUSA03455_00-7DTD00000POBNDLE) for the digital PS4 download in Australia. So I'm not so sure.

All the pre-order links for the UK I've seen, say July 1st as well

Mamujamu
06-28-2016, 02:33 PM
My saved keeps crashing every time I try to load is anyone else having that happen?

lonetac
06-28-2016, 02:45 PM
Im a PC player with over 1k hours. I just picked it up on Xbox as well. Will let you know how it goes.

Fox
06-28-2016, 03:16 PM
Hey Survivors,
You may have heard that tonight at Midnight 7 Days will be released on the Xbox One and Play Station 4 consoles. Although the console version and PC versions cannot play together and have some differences we have decided to make one forum work for all of us.

We know you knowledgeable PC players can help the console folks learn to play 7 Days to Die and will be great ambassadors to the Wasteland and Navezgane.

So without further ado I am pleased to Introduce our new Console Community Manager ‘Clare’ who will be spearheading these efforts.

So please welcome Clare to the forums and the community

Here is a new Console Bug Reports Section (https://7daystodie.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?83-Console-Bug-Reports)

Cheers Richard
If you disabled Steam linking in these forums, then I feel like I should say: Good luck moderators, you're definitely going to need it. Have fun with the chaos and constant busy work, not to mention ban evaders and spambots.

Dumbest mistake devs could ever make. Do you really think PC gamers can possibly get along with console gamers? And do you really think disabling Steam link was worth it? Steam link was like a nice shiny gift to the volunteer moderators, now you're throwing a middle finger at them and taking it back, especially since none of them know who the ban evaders are and will likely not recognize them if / when they show up again.

For the record, I mean no offense to Clare or any console players. I'm actually glad to finally see a female admin on this website. I just think it's a terrible idea to merge 2 separate games into 1 forum and disable Steam link.

he115eeker
06-28-2016, 04:14 PM
Just went to GameStop this morning and got the first copy of 7 Days To Die which I had pre ordered for a month and I love it! I was just wondering is the theme that was available when you pre ordered the digital copy going to be available to purchase? I would have got digital but I'm old and collect games so I had to have physical but I would love to have the PS4 theme. Any ideas? I also got 6 of my friends to buy the game...hope it helps!

he115eeker
06-28-2016, 05:16 PM
Just went to GameStop this morning and got the first copy of 7 Days To Die which I had pre ordered for a month and I love it! I was just wondering is the theme that was available when you pre ordered the digital copy going to be available to purchase? I would have got digital but I'm old and collect games so I had to have physical but I would love to have the PS4 theme. Any ideas? I also got 6 of my friends to buy the game...hope it helps!

xXC.H.U.DXx
06-28-2016, 05:34 PM
If you disabled Steam linking in these forums, then I feel like I should say: Good luck moderators, you're definitely going to need it. Have fun with the chaos and constant busy work, not to mention ban evaders and spambots.

Dumbest mistake devs could ever make. Do you really think PC gamers can possibly get along with console gamers? And do you really think disabling Steam link was worth it? Steam link was like a nice shiny gift to the volunteer moderators, now you're throwing a middle finger at them and taking it back, especially since none of them know who the ban evaders are and will likely not recognize them if / when they show up again.

For the record, I mean no offense to Clare or any console players. I'm actually glad to finally see a female admin on this website. I just think it's a terrible idea to merge 2 separate games into 1 forum and disable Steam link.

Wait WHAT???

you mean i can't Play 7 days to die on my Steam link anymore?
or am i misreading what you are talking about?

i wouldn't worry to much about Console gamers crossing over into PC world...A Lot of the most popular servers are Modded out and that cant happen on a Console..you get what you pay for...
Never make it on any of my servers,they are all whitelisted and Modded out.

Reddpulze
06-28-2016, 05:38 PM
My saved keeps crashing every time I try to load is anyone else having that happen?

Same here. I LOVE this game. But the muliplayer servers dont save and the single player loads aren't loading.....so how is someone supposed to keep playing this game????

Guppycur
06-28-2016, 05:46 PM
@Chud: He's saying the devs turned off the steam requirement in order to post on the forums. Nothing to do with the game homie.

@Redd: Check the bottom of the forum page, there's a thread for console bugs; this seems to have been addressed, i.e. if you play Miguel or Clint, this happens. If you don't play those characters, check the section anyway, it may be helpful.

xXC.H.U.DXx
06-28-2016, 05:48 PM
@Chud: He's saying the devs turned off the steam requirement in order to post on the forums. Nothing to do with the game homie.

@Redd: Check the bottom of the forum page, there's a thread for console bugs; this seems to have been addressed, i.e. if you play Miguel or Clint, this happens. If you don't play those characters, check the section anyway, it may be helpful.

Almost had a Heart attack

Guppycur
06-28-2016, 05:50 PM
Keep Calm and CHUD On. ;)

xXC.H.U.DXx
06-28-2016, 05:51 PM

Same here. I LOVE this game. But the muliplayer servers dont save and the single player loads aren't loading.....so how is someone supposed to keep playing this game????

Play to your eyes BLEED...lol
2000+ hours i look forward to a pain :)
naa i kid,I kid
hope it gets fixed soon and i hope you are enjoying the game

ozzysfang
06-28-2016, 11:04 PM
I've been watching console players approach and deal with day 7. so fun to watch brand new fans

Titanv4
06-29-2016, 04:11 PM
So I understand the Xbox One version of 7 Days To Die came out yesterday but there's already a big bug I can play and I can save but I can not resume my world

he115eeker
06-29-2016, 05:25 PM
Hi Guys

Don't know if this is this right place to ask, but I would like to know if the retail version of the game for PS4 will be on a disk or do you still have to download it?

I live in South Africa and internet is still pretty horrible here and one of our retailers said that you still might need to download the game.

Thanks in advance and can't wait for our release :)

It's a physical copy in the box and for PS4 it's a 552MB update.

Brettkse
06-30-2016, 04:02 AM
Cheers for the intro Richard!

Hi guys! Excited to be here to have fun, kill some zombies and help you out in any way I can!

-Clare

I was wondering if this will be fixed I love this game but this is aggravating I want to be able to play in the host game when there not on if can't be fixed I understand go 7dtd

Chasewoodyyy
06-30-2016, 03:02 PM
Hello Clare I'm also new I'm reporting a bug on 7 days to die my game is taking forever to load and I don't know what's going on I'm playing as Clint and my platform is Xbox one and I just finished the day 7 horde

xiiMaRcLeoN
06-30-2016, 04:21 PM
Welcome Clare :)

LarryWagner462
06-30-2016, 07:50 PM
On any mode of seven days I can start the world play for an hour or so get off and after that try to load my save and it won't work I've made multiple games it happened to all saves so far this is a game breaking issue that needs to be resolved immediately

MrLuckyMatt
06-30-2016, 08:13 PM
Hey Survivors,
You may have heard that tonight at Midnight 7 Days will be released on the Xbox One and Play Station 4 consoles. Although the console version and PC versions cannot play together and have some differences we have decided to make one forum work for all of us. Console Bug Reports Section (https://7daystodie.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?83-Console-Bug-Reports)

We need a sub forum for Console players....

Luvs2Splooge
07-01-2016, 01:28 AM
First time posting. Have a few bugs to report for the PS4 hard copy.
1- When hosting a private game, my buddy died and his game crashed. He wasn't able to log back in.
2- Today, after spending about 2-3 hours playing, I died and the game went black and when I try to restart the game and load up the save it boots me to the PS4 menu.
3- Mining helmets don't light up. There is also a way to duplicate them.

Not a glitch, but why won't it let me change the button layout. I've been playing FPS on console since forever and L1 is to aim and R1 is to shoot. Please allow us to change this in a future update.

Thank you,
Animal_Mother

Fox
07-01-2016, 01:49 AM
First time posting. Have a few bugs to report for the PS4 hard copy.
1- When hosting a private game, my buddy died and his game crashed. He wasn't able to log back in.
2- Today, after spending about 2-3 hours playing, I died and the game went black and when I try to restart the game and load up the save it boots me to the PS4 menu.
3- Mining helmets don't light up. There is also a way to duplicate them.

Not a glitch, but why won't it let me change the button layout. I've been playing FPS on console since forever and L1 is to aim and R1 is to shoot. Please allow us to change this in a future update.

Thank you,
Animal_Mother
Wrong place to post bugs... go here: https://7daystodie.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?83-Console-Bug-Reports

Melcene
07-01-2016, 06:56 AM

I could be misremembering, but I signed up on the forums a year ago and don't recall having to Steam link. So it's unfair to bash on the console players for that if there's a bunch of PC players running around that never linked (although, granted, some of the posts from the last few days have me questioning the differences between the platform players).

Also, fully agree on a female mod! Was very glad to see it! I just hope she wasn't scared off. Haven't seen anything from her today...

he115eeker
07-02-2016, 03:18 AM
I WAS playing this on PS4 and was on day 5. Had a pretty good base going and chests full of food and many many crafting items. I was feeling pretty good. Then I quit and started again a couple hours later. Well when I loaded my game all but one of my walls were gone and it would not allow me to place blocks where they had been. But the worst part was everything in both my cheats were GONE. All of my food and crafting items and water were gone. The only things I had left were a shovel, stone axe, torch and a damn candle. Well needless to say I am done with this game after that. I was a HUGE supporter of this game I gave it positive reviews on many sites...had it pre ordered a month in advance at GameStop and was the first one there on Tuesday to get it. I knew this game had bugs and that's fine but that's not one I can live with. Tomorrow it is going back to GameStop and they will only give me $8.00 in cash but oh well. Good luck to everyone else hope ypu dont run into this problem. BTW the day one patch was downloaded and that's what I was using.

Fox
07-02-2016, 03:22 AM
I could be misremembering, but I signed up on the forums a year ago and don't recall having to Steam link. So it's unfair to bash on the console players for that if there's a bunch of PC players running around that never linked (although, granted, some of the posts from the last few days have me questioning the differences between the platform players).

Also, fully agree on a female mod! Was very glad to see it! I just hope she wasn't scared off. Haven't seen anything from her today...
Steam link lasted about a year and a half I think? It was the greatest thing in the world aside from Alpha 10.4. :p

She posted like 20 times in the last 24 hours (I didn't actually count how many)... check her profile.

RipShaDe41
07-02-2016, 08:12 AM
Will there be a dedicated update/patches thread for consoles so we can know when or what will be fixed

Maltrocket
07-02-2016, 06:10 PM
My game crashes every single time I try and load my single player campaign or my multi-player world. What's going on? Can't even play the game without starting over

TSBX
07-02-2016, 06:16 PM
My game crashes every single time I try and load my single player campaign or my multi-player world. What's going on? Can't even play the game without starting over

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?42448-UPDATE-2-GUIDE-Reporting-a-Bug

nine4one
07-02-2016, 08:39 PM
this is pretty much what the title says I LOVE the game but I am just wondering if the console versions will continue to get support and updates for the problems it has. I play alot even with the bugs my girlfriend and I love the game we have taken over navezgane and enjoy it as much as we can. if there is no support for the game with updates it would suck but we would still continue to enjoy the game. So we and the console community just want to know if there will be future patches and support for us. Thanks for Reading.

Thediamonddogs5
07-02-2016, 08:46 PM
One of the main reasons I bought this game was because I own a xbox one and there aren't any other zombie games with "creative" mode but how come there's no God mode or flying or is that in yet but I don't know how? Please tell me

Fox
07-02-2016, 08:46 PM
this is pretty much what the title says I LOVE the game but I am just wondering if the console versions will continue to get support and updates for the problems it has. I play alot even with the bugs my girlfriend and I love the game we have taken over navezgane and enjoy it as much as we can. if there is no support for the game with updates it would suck but we would still continue to enjoy the game. So we and the console community just want to know if there will be future patches and support for us. Thanks for Reading.
Obviously the devs aren't going to just abandon the game after launch as that would just be retarded and financial suicide for them since they already spent 10s of millions of dollars just to get it made. But whether or not they'll ever get their rear ends in gear and do things properly, that's debatable seeing as how they're selfishly lying to customers and not giving a crap about them. This of course does not reflect at all on TFP (aka the PC version and devs) as none of this was their fault, they're just trying to make the best of it.

One of the main reasons I bought this game was because I own a xbox one and there aren't any other zombie games with "creative" mode but how come there's no God mode or flying or is that in yet but I don't know how? Please tell me
Minecraft has all that. It just isn't focused on zombies or intense battles like 7d2d is.

BIGJERM724
07-03-2016, 07:40 PM
I just want to say I've been watching this game for over a year now on PC and watching playthroughs. i'm blown away that it's finally here on console I've been having a blast the past few days. I do have a question though since it's tilll an Alpha on PC will console be getting regular updates after PC got it locked down. Or is what we bought the final product and I definitely don't expect fun things to slow PC version down because it's on console but I really do expect us to get these updates at a reasonable time after PC tested them. This community sounds pretty cool unlike some that don't like console coming in but my opinion I think consoles help PC games a lot especially if it's a hit like look at ARK survival evolved that's sold like crazy in one day an they have looked out for us console ppl. I'm just so he's nervous with games like this because of Payday 2 and all of the promises and we got ♥♥♥♥ on but I don't think you guys are anything like them I respect to all of you for this great game that I'm going to have fun on for a while thank you

JON2
07-03-2016, 11:33 PM
All I want is a seed generator. Also are cars supposed to give lots of gas cans when you punch them?

Guppycur
07-04-2016, 02:06 AM
You're supposed to "harvest" them to get best results. I've not punched a car since the feature was introduced, but if you break it down (it's right click on the PC version, no clue what the equivalent is on the console version) instead of destroying it, you harvest it, getting gas, iron, fabric, etc.

Also, y'all don't have a seed generator? What determines how the worlds are made?

JON2
07-04-2016, 02:32 AM
All there is to pick is RANDOM GEN. Then a seed is made. Until we can input seeds ourselves, and the various issues I've read about with saving and loading are fixed, this game is boring and a waste of my money. Especially without a seed generator.

Guppycur
07-04-2016, 03:00 AM
If you start a NEW game and click "Random Gen", is that map different than the previous one? I would think so. But yeh, setting your own seed would be better.

In the PC version, the seed is generated from the game name (more or less, but close enough), so maybe it's doing the same thing on console?

HarriTay
07-04-2016, 06:39 AM
will the console version be getting A15 when it releases?

Mdcrawford40
07-04-2016, 06:41 AM
Hey Guys! I'm new here and very excited for the console release on Xbox One! I do have a question though. Will the version we are getting on console be on par with the latest update for the PC and will the console version get future updates? Thanks in advance for reading. Can't wait to get in and try to survive!

Hello I've been playing 7days on the ps4 and been having fun with it. I've watched other people play this game on pc for years and always wanted to play it. All these new updates and additions to the game on pc, will the consoles also get those?? Thanks for any info you can provide

Roland
07-04-2016, 07:47 AM
will the console version be getting A15 when it releases?

Hello I've been playing 7days on the ps4 and been having fun with it. I've watched other people play this game on pc for years and always wanted to play it. All these new updates and additions to the game on pc, will the consoles also get those?? Thanks for any info you can provide

Hopefully the console version will get A15 features eventually. Telltale has not revealed what future updates will be coming to the console version. It definitely won't come out at the same time or even shortly afterward. If the console version continues to follow the PC development it will lag behind.

WynonaStealth
07-04-2016, 08:27 AM
It's really starting to worry me that they haven't replied to the question asked most on this sub forum... Will console recieve the same updates as PC albeit at a different time??)

puppyslayer9259
07-04-2016, 08:36 AM
Whats the point in player killing if its their world and they can just quit and reload? Very disappointed, this was one of the most entertaining aspects of your game. Now it feels like a solely single player game, and it's very lacking in that sense at the moment. Please expand the number of people for consoles and find a way around this lack of multiplayer continuity. (i.e. dedicated servers?)

jdizzy2010
07-04-2016, 08:51 AM
What I wish is for there to be servers that are up constantly and not that peer to peer crap. To bad they can't do an mmo style server. I would pay monthly for that!!!!

Roland
07-04-2016, 08:59 AM
It's really starting to worry me that they haven't replied to the question asked most on this sub forum... Will console recieve the same updates as PC albeit at a different time??)

They have and as a forum moderator I am graciously repeating it for them over and over and over. I did it again in the post just before yours. Of course it is not what folks want to hear....

The official answer is: "We cannot say. All console updates are authorized by Telltale games and they have not released any information on specifics for future updates."

What I wish is for there to be servers that are up constantly and not that peer to peer crap. To bad they can't do an mmo style server. I would pay monthly for that!!!!

TFP is looking into it.

jdizzy2010
07-04-2016, 09:57 AM
Thanks Roland! Could you imagine this game being on an mmo scale. Tons of people. Huge map! This would be a first horror type mmo that would have huge potential. Open some big servers and charge a monthly fee to access those servers. Could be a gold mine and help the funpimps expand and not need secondary companies.

JON2
07-04-2016, 01:42 PM
If you start a NEW game and click "Random Gen", is that map different than the previous one? I would think so. But yeh, setting your own seed would be better.

In the PC version, the seed is generated from the game name (more or less, but close enough), so maybe it's doing the same thing on console?

So do you mean when it says 'name game'? That generates the seed? I thought it was just naming the save game file. Thought seed input would be similar to Minecraft.

xiiMaRcLeoN
07-04-2016, 01:43 PM
So do you mean when it says 'name game'? That generates the seed? I thought it was just naming the save game file. Thought seed input would be similar to Minecraft.

Yes the game name sets the seed.

Luvs2Splooge
07-04-2016, 01:52 PM
They have and as a forum moderator I am graciously repeating it for them over and over and over. I did it again in the post just before yours. Of course it is not what folks want to hear....

The official answer is: "We cannot say. All console updates are authorized by Telltale games and they have not released any information on specifics for future updates."

TFP is looking into it.

I'll say this. If Telltale games want's 7dsd to succeed they better allow for updates like the PC, because the way the game currently it is, it won't last more than a year. It will be a rumor to console players. "Hey, remember that game 7 Days To Die?"

HarriTay
07-04-2016, 05:52 PM
Hopefully the console version will get A15 features eventually. Telltale has not revealed what future updates will be coming to the console version. It definitely won't come out at the same time or even shortly afterward. If the console version continues to follow the PC development it will lag behind.

Thank you for the response, keeping my fingers crossed that Telltale doesn't drop the ball on this one.

looking forward to 7D2D's future.

Flummili
07-06-2016, 04:55 PM
does Clare have a twin?
I think we need someone like her for the PC version :)

Clare
07-11-2016, 03:31 PM
Thank you all for the warm welcomes!
Sorry I'm only replying now, I've been up to my eyeballs in bug reports! I hope to get out more often and join you guys for some fun stuff.

Some FAQ:

PC MASTER RACE OR CONSOLE?
I started my life as a console gamer and progressed to PC. I've been playing both for such a long time it's hard to tell on while side my loyalties like. I guess I prefer different platforms for different things, and where exclusives are involved you don't really have a choice do you?

DO YOU HAVE A TWIN FOR THE PC SECTION?
Sadly no, though if we figure out cloning technology anytime soon the FPs might fund another me, lol

BUGS?
If you mentioned a bug here, be sure to mention it in the Bug Report section, I'm most likely to see it there.

JSweaty009
07-11-2016, 03:59 PM
Hello Clare, you have been great getting on here and promptly reporting bugs and etc. Was wondering when this game was unveiled they talked about having Blood Moon weekly community events. Could you elaborate on what that is and when we will be seeing more on this?