PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer observation

aceguy7
06-29-2016, 07:44 AM
Just something I noticed (PS4 version) is that the game says it supports up to 4 players online but I have seen many instances of where more than 4 players have joined on one map. Ive seen 8 players on ps4 version and some people playing on twitch have noticed more. I wonder if this could cause some sort of instability issue with the server causing crashes for some people. Although ive seen where it played fine with 8 players on one map with no crashes. Maybe its an issue or not? I don't know, just an observation.

Clare
06-29-2016, 09:52 AM
Just something I noticed (PS4 version) is that the game says it supports up to 4 players online but I have seen many instances of where more than 4 players have joined on one map. Ive seen 8 players on ps4 version and some people playing on twitch have noticed more. I wonder if this could cause some sort of instability issue with the server causing crashes for some people. Although ive seen where it played fine with 8 players on one map with no crashes. Maybe its an issue or not I don't know just an observation.

That is odd as I know its only meant to be 4 players for the moment at least. Could you link me to any footage of this happening? I'll bring it up with the guys and ask whats up in case this is effecting other players.

-Clare

aceguy7
06-29-2016, 01:10 PM
Its random, when I do see it happen I will try to take a picture or video clip.