PDA

View Full Version : Can't connect to xbox live services

WolfCorps
06-29-2016, 05:29 PM
I played the first day for a couple of hours kept getting diconnected, at pne point my friends server crashed and kicked all of us out, when i tried going back in it kept telling me "waiting for server" and after my friend restarded the server and i tried logging back in, it just ketp failing to connect. Now i cant even connect to random servers a message saying cant connect to xbox live services keeps poping up. Can anybody help me.

Beardsofwar
06-29-2016, 06:59 PM
I played the first day for a couple of hours kept getting diconnected, at pne point my friends server crashed and kicked all of us out, when i tried going back in it kept telling me "waiting for server" and after my friend restarded the server and i tried logging back in, it just ketp failing to connect. Now i cant even connect to random servers a message saying cant connect to xbox live services keeps poping up. Can anybody help me.

This happen to my buddy last night. Try doing a hard reset on your Xbox and even reconnect to your internet then see if that helps.