PDA

View Full Version : Xbox - Can't join servers and people can't join mine

TwistingWarrior
06-30-2016, 02:43 AM
I have been trying to invite people to my server today and haven't been able to do so. Invites I send sometimes take 10 minutes before they receive them. I have an open NAT and good connection. restarted my router, hard started xbox, everything and can't do it. I can play in my own MP or Private servers with just me. Yesterday it was just fine, I just couldn't trade items with my friends without putting items in a chest since they disappear once dropped. Now it seems thats fixed and now I have the issue with invites.

SylenThunder
06-30-2016, 11:50 AM
First question. What speed is your internet.
Second, are you wired or wireless?

Something else to try is to make sure your modem/router is allowing the ports properly.

magicmax9
06-30-2016, 05:52 PM
Hi i have the game downloaded on xbox1 and havent been able to get into anyones game including my own all it tells me is building enviorment but it never loads up i really like this game but cant enjoy playing it if i cant get in.

Nufcgrem
07-10-2016, 04:21 PM
Trying to play 7days to die on xbox one. When playing survival multiplayer game, it keeps stating that there is an error and I have been disconnected from the game. Can anyone help as this is the only reason I love this game, but can't play online

Wagonburner89
07-12-2016, 12:25 AM
"Something else to try is to make sure your modem/router is allowing the ports properly"

How do you do this and what are the proper ports. WhAt is the recommended connection speed?

ThAnks

SylenThunder
07-16-2016, 01:44 PM
Moving this to the correct forum.

SylenThunder
07-16-2016, 01:53 PM
And you cannot get a response because you posed in the completely wrong forum. Moving this to the correct section so you might get help.

Reaper86
07-22-2016, 12:29 AM
Me an my wife an buddy really enjoy the game but sometimes it won't let them connect is there a reason why or can it be fixed we play on the xbox one thanks

SylenThunder
07-22-2016, 12:46 AM
Going to move this to the Console support forum, since PC Servers & Community is the completely wrong place.

PeLoar
08-09-2016, 09:27 PM
I have a private game going wich is at day 40 now and i play on with a friend. No big problems besides a few crashes before the patch but now he is unable to join my game.. even more, any multiplayer game i invite him to. I have rebooted xbox and modem, still same problem. But he can make a new game and i can join no problem.. anyone with the same problem here or any ideas on how to fix it?

Jniggles84
08-09-2016, 11:02 PM
I can't join mp games try to load and before entering game it tells my friends I left before even getting in and then I'll get in and then get kicked extremely frustrated worked fine before update.....HELP!!!!!

Jniggles84
08-09-2016, 11:19 PM
Now I just get stuck on starting game....private game

Jniggles84
08-09-2016, 11:53 PM
And you start with empty inventory awesome

bigwill
08-10-2016, 07:29 PM
my budy is having same problem we played a little while n then his game as stuck on building enviroment screen but they fixed that in this patch. he is able to get in game but when he invites me i constantly be staring at the waiting for server screen i let it stay that way for over half hour and still coudlnt get in it sucks but he can join my private game no problem they need to find out whats causing this now game has been pain in the ass since it came out

bigwill
08-10-2016, 07:33 PM
before patch me and my buddy had a good game gaming until his game got semi corrupted and was stuck on the building enviroment screen. they fixed that in the patch which is great. he is able to log into his game now and play but i cant join. he invites me in and it just stays on the waiting for server screen i left it sit on that screen for almost hour and still couldnt join does anyone know why this is happening. he is able to join my private game no problems but no one can join his someone please help if they know how to fix this thank you

Oxreigns
08-10-2016, 08:27 PM
I've got the same issue. Even had it tell my friend who tried to rejoin mind that my map was full. No one else was on and it only had 5 people saved to it lol. It's left only solo gaming for me till this gets fixed though a friend of mine in England can join other maps and have people join his except those of us in the USA. Not sure if it for sure is a location issue but the only ones who can't join his game are his American friends.

Hope499
08-11-2016, 05:49 AM
Exact same issues. Might as well delete the game now, don't need another single player game sorry.

Solway84
08-11-2016, 07:05 AM
Same problem, wouldn't be so bad if the makers acknowledged there was a problem, and gave a time it would be fixed by. It's a shame coz wanted to play this game for awhile but new games coming soon, might not get back on this in time

matzinator
08-12-2016, 12:08 PM
Here the same!

Multiplayer had works, but with the new Update it don't works.

I can't join any random game and a game with my firends, also.

They fix one problem and make hundred of new problems! :livid:

Platypusmuerte
08-12-2016, 12:32 PM
I've run into this as well. 1 out of the 3 of us seems to always not be able to join until I hard restart my Xbox (Im the host)

Eventually they get in though.

When it happens, it takes about 8 minutes for that person to get past the "waiting for server" message.

RadoxGaming
08-14-2016, 10:18 PM
Can't connect to host
This is taking the piss now... I bought the game today on Xbox one and it was fine at first however since we left the server I can't connect back to the host and if I do I just about stay in the server for 5 mins ! Need to be fixed ASAP really annoying also they never ♥♥♥♥ing reply to u they need CEOs like JEN and JAT from ark !
Multi-Quote This Message

Hellsmoke
08-17-2016, 07:15 AM
And you cannot get a response because you posed in the completely wrong forum. Moving this to the correct section so you might get help.

Sadly there is no help to be found here either. It was the patch that broke it for xbox players. Pro tip : A STICKY on the subject might lead people to post there.

Hellsmoke
08-17-2016, 07:20 AM
First question. What speed is your internet.
Second, are you wired or wireless?

Something else to try is to make sure your modem/router is allowing the ports properly.

Don't waste your time messing with your internet me and my large group have already done all that and nothing worked. One look at the forum clearly shows it was the patch that broke it. It worked fine before apart from the crashes and now all of a sudden after a patch none of us can connect. Yeah I'm sure looking at our internet connection helps..

Hellsmoke
08-17-2016, 07:25 AM
"Something else to try is to make sure your modem/router is allowing the ports properly"

How do you do this and what are the proper ports. WhAt is the recommended connection speed?

ThAnks

These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work:
Port 88 (UDP)
Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
Port 80 (TCP)
Port 500 (UDP)
Port 3544 (UDP)
Port 4500 (UDP)

Look up how to do " port forwarding" on your router. Before you go there though go into network settings and see if your NAT type is (open). If it is you are good to go already. This wont fix your issue though because the patch broke the game.

The recommended internet speed for xbox one is 150 mb.

Roland
08-19-2016, 01:25 AM
Merged all these threads into one as they are the same issue.