PDA

View Full Version : having ps4 server problems

nsccsimon
06-30-2016, 06:43 AM
me and my friend have been playing this game like crazy since it came out on console but we're having a game breaking problem. we start a invite only session and get a game going and it's fine for about an hour. then the person not hosting has trouble loading the map and quits. when he comes back in it says waiting on server and he is stuck at the loading screen forever. that person CAN NEVER JOIN THE HOST GAME AGAIN. tried it with multiple people hosting on multiple consoles on multiple internet connections. what's wrong with the servers? someone please help. I can't play with my friends.

Prettypus_sycat
07-04-2016, 05:21 PM
me and my friend have been playing this game like crazy since it came out on console but we're having a game breaking problem. we start a invite only session and get a game going and it's fine for about an hour. then the person not hosting has trouble loading the map and quits. when he comes back in it says waiting on server and he is stuck at the loading screen forever. that person CAN NEVER JOIN THE HOST GAME AGAIN. tried it with multiple people hosting on multiple consoles on multiple internet connections. what's wrong with the servers? someone please help. I can't play with my friends.

If you are using Clint or miguel, they seem to be glitching. Switch characters and try to join