PDA

View Full Version : [XBOX] 2 xboxes, same network, can't connect to each other

IIeekII
07-01-2016, 02:47 AM
This is with the digital download if that matters. Girlfriend and I have each have an xbox, same house, same network. When either one of us creates a game, the other person cannot connect to it. Error message is "Failed to connect to the server. Please try again later."

The_Waffler
07-01-2016, 01:31 PM
This is with the digital download if that matters. Girlfriend and I have each have an xbox, same house, same network. When either one of us creates a game, the other person cannot connect to it. Error message is "Failed to connect to the server. Please try again later."

I have had simlilar issues with my PS4. We have 4 boys and they all have one. When one logged on it would kick another off. The new gen systems need a 1 to 1 connection with the isp that your router or modem provides. Is it just this game or have you had issues with others as well?

IIeekII
07-01-2016, 10:25 PM
A lot of games have this problem at release. Normally after the first patch or so it's fixed. Just wish it would start being taken into consideration earlier.

FourChanel
07-02-2016, 06:16 PM
A lot of games have this problem at release. Normally after the first patch or so it's fixed. Just wish it would start being taken into consideration earlier.

Having the same issues, anyone find any solutions yet?