PDA

View Full Version : Xbox one console issue's

Alphaprime
07-01-2016, 08:49 AM
I would like to say i love this game and is one of my favorite new releases of the year. Which is why i am dissapointed that i am experiencing these issues. Me and multiple friends of mine are having multiple issues with my xbox one copy of 7 days to die. One issue is that the server kicks out players to where we cant load back into the game. The 2nd was the low frame rate drops every 10 min. 3rd is i join a friends lobby to where i click the back button to send an ally request and it freezes my character. However he is still present in the world i cant move him. And 4th would be just the servers crashing to where no one gets in.

SimTech
07-01-2016, 02:03 PM
I am pretty sure who ever starts the game is the host, and the save files are saved on your xbox. My suggestions is to open the xbox ports on your router. Happy to help with that if needed. Then they should be able to join you and stay joined.

Also when you first start the game, you can go to options and choose character. Don't use miguel or clint. Tell everyone the same.

Clare
07-01-2016, 02:40 PM
Thanks for helping out Simtech!

Alphaprime, could you log your bugs using the sticky guide so I can try isolate the issues down further for the teams?

here's the link: https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?42448-UPDATE-2-GUIDE-Reporting-a-Bug

Please dont post in that thread, either post here or start a new thread,
Thanks!

Clare

Savedbygrace979
07-03-2016, 04:03 AM
This issue with not being able to reconnect to a friend's server/game is not a router or modem port issue I can assure you of this. If you are getting "failed to connect" or "waiting on server" messages this is all on the game end or something to do with the connection to the official game servers. I have this issue anytime I play an online game with a friend. I have all my xbox ports forwarded and my NAT is wide open.

Also just as a side note this is exactly the same issue that popped up in the PC version in alpha version 7 or something.

Guppycur
07-03-2016, 04:09 AM
But it's my understanding there are no official servers. Aren't all console multiplayer games peer to peer?