PDA

View Full Version : Xbox One - Error "Cannot Connect to the Server. Please Try again Later"

FourChanel
07-02-2016, 06:10 PM
Anyone have a solution for this? I was playing good all the way until today until that came up, the only thing is I was playing off my brothers private game and he can log into the game easy with no issues, but I can't log into his game. I can join other multiplayer games with no issues, just that game won't login for me.

Does anyone have as solution for this?

Graden
07-02-2016, 11:10 PM
I have experienced this problem it was working just fine before today I now have this problem I have waited all day and it still is not working.

Daxxaxx
07-03-2016, 04:47 AM
Same connection issue, but sometimes doesn't even reach the no connection issue. Says my buddies joins game, but theyre stuck on loading screen, and never connect. 3 of us have great connection quality on our xbox being wired in and all. But, we just can't play the servers we host after around the 8th day or so. First time was on a crash, and Everytime after that was just because we went to bed, but couldn't connect the next day. We've started a new game every day since release, after we spend 6 hours or so a day trying to build back up...it's LITERALLY making this game a waste of time.

Guppycur
07-03-2016, 05:04 AM
Clint or miguel? Change characters.

maxi
07-03-2016, 01:18 PM
Yeah something is messed up with the characters just go to options select character and swap to a different character until you find one that let's you join