PDA

View Full Version : Xbox One Stuck on 'building enviroment"

skelodude2059
07-02-2016, 06:42 PM
So I bought this game for xbox one and I know that clint and Miguel are characters that are glitched at the moment and I'm not using them. so when I try to load my world it freezes and gets stuck on the "building Enviroment" part and I am playing singleplayer splitscreen mode with someone and neither one of us is using the glitched characters we are on a random gen world with cheats and more info is needed let me know

maxi
07-03-2016, 01:21 PM
There are more characters that are glitched just keep changing characters until you find one that works

skelodude2059
07-03-2016, 06:40 PM
There are more characters that are glitched just keep changing characters until you find one that works

ok can you name the ones that are glitched I know clint and Miguel are and I also have the walking dead skin pack

The Lobo
07-09-2016, 12:41 AM
So I bought this game for xbox one and I know that clint and Miguel are characters that are glitched at the moment and I'm not using them. so when I try to load my world it freezes and gets stuck on the "building Enviroment" part and I am playing singleplayer splitscreen mode with someone and neither one of us is using the glitched characters we are on a random gen world with cheats and more info is needed let me know

Same thing happened to me, but I'm not split screening. I have tried all characters and nothing works. I have played for 10+ hours and built a huge base, I am not staring over again.

socalxsoldier
07-09-2016, 10:55 PM
Can't join friends game im upset really love this game have gotten to day 30 on different friends servers and get kicked out plz fix this soon!