PDA

View Full Version : [PS4] Network-CoOp: Disconnect 30-60 seconds after spawn

eidots
07-06-2016, 01:26 PM
Hey guys,

i canīt play coop with my buddy because every time either one of us hosts a game the other one gets kicked after joining the game.
I have UPnP enabled and opened all the PS4 + 7Days ports on my Router - even placed it in the DMZ but i canīt get it to work.

Minecraft uses the same Coop-Network-Scheme (one player hosts and others join "at home") as 7Days and works flawlessly - what can i do to finally enjoy the game?

Cheers,
Eido

bobbybaconhat
07-08-2016, 02:07 PM
My friend and I are having the same issue. We are using digital copies of the game, are you using digital by any chance? It seems to be happening to people with digital copies.

eidots
07-08-2016, 08:39 PM
My friend and I are having the same issue. We are using digital copies of the game, are you using digital by any chance? It seems to be happening to people with digital copies.

hey bobby, i have the physical version - thatīs odd.
if i join other players i never get disconnected i figured out

ByFuzZe
07-08-2016, 09:43 PM
I have the same problem mate! you have any solution?

JustSomeGuy
07-09-2016, 12:44 AM
My friend is having the same problem as well. He has the physical copy of the game and I have the digital copy. I created a world, invited him, everything went okay so far but until we decided to explore. This wasn't long. Probably 10-20 minutes after I invited him. He told me that there is nothing beyond from where he stood but I told him that it's still just a road up ahead. To him it's just nothing and he can't go beyond. He tried to but in my perspective, he fell into the ground and then lagged out. It was funny for awhile but this needs to be fixed. I really want to play this game online with a friend without any much problems.

Zentvngle
07-11-2016, 02:36 AM
Hey guys,

i canīt play coop with my buddy because every time either one of us hosts a game the other one gets kicked after joining the game.
I have UPnP enabled and opened all the PS4 + 7Days ports on my Router - even placed it in the DMZ but i canīt get it to work.

Minecraft uses the same Coop-Network-Scheme (one player hosts and others join "at home") as 7Days and works flawlessly - what can i do to finally enjoy the game?

Cheers,
Eido

Hey Dude, you're not alone.. having the same issue with a specific friend of mine. A real shame because we play games together the most out of all our friends. Hope they find a fix soon! But wanted to let you know it's not just an issue between you two.

eidots
07-15-2016, 09:01 AM
still not working - could someone of the 7Days developers release a list of ports needed forwarded?
my PS4 is already in the DMZ, has UPnP enabled and all official PS ports are forwarded (which is obsolete through DMZ and UPnP already) but still...

Hey Dude, you're not alone.. having the same issue with a specific friend of mine. A real shame because we play games together the most out of all our friends. Hope they find a fix soon! But wanted to let you know it's not just an issue between you two.

thanks for letting me know man, much appreciated - do you have other P2P-Multiplayer games which work flawlessly except 7Days?