PDA

View Full Version : XBOX 1 Questions and Feedback

oglili
07-06-2016, 07:06 PM
Hello-

First, I'm new to the game. Only a few days. I've never played on PC, so this is my first experience with the game on XBOX 1. There are a few points of feedback and some questions that I'd love answered.

Question:
- Can you search your inventory or the creative inventory?
Feedback
- If the answer is NO, then this is a huge disadvantage on console. I spend most of my time going through every page and hovering over things to find what I'm looking for.
- If the answer is YES, how please? :)

Question: Can you prevent people from destroying your 'whatever you build' in multiplayer creative mode?
Feedback
- If the answer is NO, huge opportunity.

Question: Is there any 'undo' in creative mode?
Feedback
- If the answer is NO, another opportunity. I accidentally place something and then have to spend the next 5 minutes trying to destroy it. Other games like this don't make the build as hard to destroy for the creator than that for the AI.
- If the answer is YES... awesome, how?

I'm really hopeful the answer is YES to all 3. However, if it's not, then I'm saddened because I feel as though the release to Xbox was far too premature. I want to support small independents. But, I also don't want to flush half my time playing this game away because it's lacking features. I don't care if i can't fly, I just need the simple features that don't make me want to jab my own eyes out.

Lastly, since you've now moved to Xbox in addition to PC, I would highly recommend separating the two forums. I had to read through billions of posts about stuff I had no idea if it was on Xbox or not just to ensure I didn't create something that already existed. OH and by the way... there is no PREFIX for Consoles so I chose Dedicated.

Thank you in advance!

oglili
07-06-2016, 08:20 PM
Question: Can you prevent people from destroying your 'whatever you build' in multiplayer creative mode?
Feedback
- If the answer is NO, huge opportunity.
[

I found the 'Land Claim' block. Wish I knew what 'protection' meant. (Land Block: A Land Claim Block can be placed to give the area around it extra protection from players in PVP.)

Is it just me or shouldn't 'CREATIVE multiplayer be fun'?