PDA

View Full Version : Walking dead style map

jdizzy2010
07-07-2016, 04:30 AM
I wish one of you creative geniuses would create a navaz map of nothing but walking dead type pois. Prison, hospital, the church, etc. I think that would be awesome. Hub city could stay the same. Like the city in the first season! I would even pay to use it LMAO. You can say I am obsessed with the show/comic lol

Sorrowthief
07-07-2016, 02:53 PM
I wish one of you creative geniuses would create a navaz map of nothing but walking dead type pois. Prison, hospital, the church, etc. I think that would be awesome. Hub city could stay the same. Like the city in the first season! I would even pay to use it LMAO. You can say I am obsessed with the show/comic lol
Every time I come across the walking dead prison prefab in a game I have to spend a few night there and pretend I'm with Rick and the crew. I would love to see this as well but understand to do it justice would be a ton of work. The prison by laz is the best replica I've ever seen in this game. How cool it would be to have the farm and all the POI's

n2n1
07-31-2016, 01:02 PM
It's a big job, but correct me if I'm wrong.
DLC will be there some update on this topic. Characters from WD already stored in assets.
I think you just have to wait ;)