PDA

View Full Version : [PS4] Forge not working (yes, really) only when I build one.

mikefromspace
07-09-2016, 06:49 PM
Okay, I've verified this 3x over. Tried using forge in new nav world day2, and no, she's broken Said I was making a cooking pot and once the materials were used the cooking pot disappeared. I have made 2 forges in other world, and it will only craft 1 item at a time. If I keep clicking fast on the forward button, it'll slowly allow me to increase up to 3 or so in about a minute. The 'max' items forge option does not work.

I've tried deleting 7 days off the hard drive twice, to no avail. This does not fix the problem. It's somewhere in my user profile. fogdog7 on psn / ps4.
I really don't want to delete my worlds. Wish you could fix this asap or I'll have to and just start all over.

I've posted youtube videos on this on my second mikefromspace youtube channel "Meta Tron". I'd post the link here but not sure if it would post due to spam filtering (?)

herrpohl
07-09-2016, 07:32 PM
Don't know if I watched the right video, but you always have to wait until the resources you put into the forge are smelted. It's represented by the numbers on the right of the input slots. When you put in e.g. 1000 scrap iron and turn on the forge you first have to wait until the iron amount increases before you can craft e.g. a cooking pot.

justinoQC
07-09-2016, 07:57 PM
Okay, I've verified this 3x over. Tried using forge in new nav world day2, and no, she's broken Said I was making a cooking pot and once the materials were used the cooking pot disappeared. I have made 2 forges in other world, and it will only craft 1 item at a time. If I keep clicking fast on the forward button, it'll slowly allow me to increase up to 3 or so in about a minute. The 'max' items forge option does not work.

I've tried deleting 7 days off the hard drive twice, to no avail. This does not fix the problem. It's somewhere in my user profile. fogdog7 on psn / ps4.
I really don't want to delete my worlds. Wish you could fix this asap or I'll have to and just start all over.

I've posted youtube videos on this on my second mikefromspace youtube channel "Meta Tron". I'd post the link here but not sure if it would post due to spam filtering (?)

the ''forward'' button is just to use all of your ressources needed to make the maximum item... so exemple if it take 1 wood to make 1 stick and you have 40 wood,instead of pressing 40 time each time to make 40 stick,you press on that ''fast forward'' arrow and it will use 1 craft slot to make 40 sticks.and lets say you want 35 but still have 40 woods.you can press on the ''fast forward'' arrow and then on the ''backward'' arrow to remove 5 so it will put 35 sticks in ONE crafting slot instead of one per each crafting slot. hope you understand:adoration:

mikefromspace
07-10-2016, 03:51 AM
Don't know if I watched the right video, but you always have to wait until the resources you put into the forge are smelted. It's represented by the numbers on the right of the input slots. When you put in e.g. 1000 scrap iron and turn on the forge you first have to wait until the iron amount increases before you can craft e.g. a cooking pot.

I've smelted over 100,000 items. I know how to smelt.