PDA

View Full Version : I cannot load into my world after day 50

Kirrekt215
07-10-2016, 11:31 PM
Ok so I have played on this world for a bit with my friends and I have not been able to load after day 50. I have tried everything and it doesn't work!? I can hear all sounds in game but it doesn't load! Someone plz help.

Danicapstar
07-11-2016, 12:00 AM
Ok so I have played on this world for a bit with my friends and I have not been able to load after day 50. I have tried everything and it doesn't work!? I can hear all sounds in game but it doesn't load! Someone plz help.

This is definitely a bug in the game- my friends and I just got to the same point and I was playing as Rayah and now we cannot load back into the server. It's the building environment bug where time passes but it will not fully load my server in -_- almost as if the game becomes corrupt. I had the server as invite only private. What about you?

Naomistone1
07-11-2016, 12:19 AM
Same here lost two games nownday 19 and day 34 all stuck on build environment needs fixing just no point in carrying on if it keeps happening

Kirrekt215
07-11-2016, 01:58 AM
This is definitely a bug in the game- my friends and I just got to the same point and I was playing as Rayah and now we cannot load back into the server. It's the building environment bug where time passes but it will not fully load my server in -_- almost as if the game becomes corrupt. I had the server as invite only private. What about you?

I had mine on private as well playing with 3 other friends

The Lobo
07-11-2016, 02:11 AM

This is a huge bug in the game. There is no fixing it until they patch it. It has happened to me and countless others on here. It sucks bc it sucks to start over and if your day 50,you have some serious loot. I would not delete your save just in case the next patch fixes it. Best bet is to start a new game.

MadMartigan
07-16-2016, 05:59 PM

You already tried changing your character?

RamboOstrich
07-16-2016, 06:21 PM
Definitely wait for patch to fix bug