PDA

View Full Version : [PS4] Split-Screen online?

RazzLn
07-11-2016, 02:03 AM
I bought this to play with my girlfriend and we love it but we really wish we could play online with our friends, is there any chance there will be an update to play split-screen online as well? Kind of like what COD did with zombies?? Does anyone know if this is a possibility?

HEnrays
07-22-2016, 06:44 AM
I bought this to play with my girlfriend and we love it but we really wish we could play online with our friends, is there any chance there will be an update to play split-screen online as well? Kind of like what COD did with zombies?? Does anyone know if this is a possibility?

It's confirmed Split-Screen online doesn't exist?

caleb68
07-22-2016, 07:22 AM
It's confirmed Split-Screen online doesn't exist?

Yep no split screen online, if you want more then one person in your household to play a online multiplayer game you'll have to buy a console, tv, and copy of the game for each person, cause you know, everyone has that kind of money to throw away.

RazzLn
07-26-2016, 11:00 AM
Yep no split screen online, if you want more then one person in your household to play a online multiplayer game you'll have to buy a console, tv, and copy of the game for each person, cause you know, everyone has that kind of money to throw away.

I really hope they look at this I've got a bunch of friends wanting to play with their partners and roommates online just like cod zombies. It would be a great addition to the console version. I'd also love an option to change the split screen orientation to have options for side-by-side and above-below.