PDA

View Full Version : (X1) Stuck on "Building Environment" loading screen!

ImTheLichKing
07-11-2016, 04:37 AM
(Me Being The Host) So me and my four friends were scavenging threw Gravestown.....
The map wasn't loading in fully... suddenly my game just crashed. We are currently on Day 99!
We are all super bummed out that we cannot play our nightly game.
I have tried everything from hard resetting, re-installing, and changing characters. Nothing works... Ive even waited hours to see if it would possibly load.

So my question is...
Does anyone have any kind of solution they have found for this issue?
Are the developers aware of this issue?
If there is no fix currently... When can we see a patch to fix this!!!

WizzyWizzard
07-11-2016, 10:31 PM
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but ive posted the exact issue since day 1 and ive been ignored and nothing has been done to change anything. I paid $30 for a basically useless game. And not once has anyone even hinted that they would be looking into the issue. They havent even posted it as a known issue even though a large amount of people have complained

The Lobo
07-11-2016, 11:54 PM
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but ive posted the exact issue since day 1 and ive been ignored and nothing has been done to change anything. I paid $30 for a basically useless game. And not once has anyone even hinted that they would be looking into the issue. They havent even posted it as a known issue even though a large amount of people have complained

This. A ton of ppl have this problem and not once has a Dev or mod said anything about it. It's a well known problem and we are paying customers. Some feedback would be nice.

Slaate
07-15-2016, 05:33 AM
Day 33- Diersville, outside the hospital- noon

Framerate took a dump on me after my friend collapsed a streetside lamp. Just posted. Discouraged after reading this. Sincerely considering demanding my money back. Cannot believe the support for this game is lacking. Not trying to be nasty but frankly, I wasted my money and time on this game, and those 2 things are extremely valuable, and sadly, I don't think I will be getting them back. I really hope we get some kind of feedback. I think the devs are trying to fix it (I like to hope so!) especially after reading their updates on the dev site. I don't believe the save is corrupted, so there is some hope there, provided the devs can narrow down the source. I recommend being as detailed as possible, to assist the devs in narrowing down the problem. Also, would be great if I could submit a saved game for them to analyze. Perhaps they can learn something from it and work towards preventing this problem from occurring in the future.

7 Days to Cry
07-16-2016, 12:05 AM
Just had this issue right 30 hour game time just lost, have deleted local file and synced of cloud still dosnt work, reinstalled game still dosnt work, im contacting telltale.

Fluffybunny5000
07-16-2016, 12:24 AM
I saw on their website that they are aware of the issue and are looking into it a fix should be out promptly

COFREE
07-16-2016, 03:18 PM
count me as one of your numbers
same crap
this is ridiculous

RamboOstrich
07-16-2016, 06:24 PM
The game is new ish and has bugs be patient an let'em fixer up. Itsa great game. Stop playing it like the gross fat comic book guy sittin in moms basement.

WizzyWizzard
07-16-2016, 08:11 PM
Day 33- Diersville, outside the hospital- noon

Framerate took a dump on me after my friend collapsed a streetside lamp. Just posted. Discouraged after reading this. Sincerely considering demanding my money back. Cannot believe the support for this game is lacking. Not trying to be nasty but frankly, I wasted my money and time on this game, and those 2 things are extremely valuable, and sadly, I don't think I will be getting them back. I really hope we get some kind of feedback. I think the devs are trying to fix it (I like to hope so!) especially after reading their updates on the dev site. I don't believe the save is corrupted, so there is some hope there, provided the devs can narrow down the source. I recommend being as detailed as possible, to assist the devs in narrowing down the problem. Also, would be great if I could submit a saved game for them to analyze. Perhaps they can learn something from it and work towards preventing this problem from occurring in the future.

Ive demanded my money back multiple times on multiple threads and completely ignored. These people 1 should of tested this and found that this issue should of been fixed before the game released. They were so worried about making money by releasing a bugged game instead of testing and pushing release back so they had all the HUGE issues fixed.
THEN to mention that they put a patch out that fixed dumb small issues and they said that the next patch comes out end of the month or early August.... If they find a fix, there should be no waiting. The patch should be pushed out immediately.

I LOOK AT IT LIKE THIS:
I work for Time Warner Cable. When a customer calls and they got service yesterday and paid their bill in FULL but their services arent working, and there is absolutely NO FIX, they would be credited for what they paid for that service. Thats common sense. Atleast the people with the issue should be compensated with either DLCs for free or our money back. IM VERY SADDENED that a company this small is so bad with customer service. Usually its the small companies that are great with customer service but this is kinda sickning that not only is their services not working correctly, but their customer service is god awful.

- - - Updated - - -

The game is new ish and has bugs be patient an let'em fixer up. Itsa great game. Stop playing it like the gross fat comic book guy sittin in moms basement.

Hey loser, do me a favor and keep your mouth shut and dont comment on posts that dont have anything to do with you. Yes its a new game but when HALF THE POPULATION CANT PLAY then yes thats a issue. Your obviously the fat slob in his moms basement when you go through threads on a forum that dont have anything to do with you. NORMALLY COMPANIES postpone a release on a game with it has issues like this. But they were so worried about money that they were premature in releasing it.

SirKaese
07-18-2016, 05:57 PM
Same here. Day 143 ! This is so frustrating. Invested 7 days of my life for nothing...

caleb68
07-19-2016, 06:55 AM
If you havent tried yet, from the main menu go into options, change your character, then try loading the game again.