PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on building enviorment screen

Dewwork69
07-11-2016, 07:59 AM
Game crashed and now it won't load back up. It just sits on building enviorment. Was on day 16 on private server with a friend. Had about 45 hours in the world so this is very frustrating. Are they going to fix this??

The Lobo
07-12-2016, 04:13 AM
All we know is there is a patch late July. They never said what they are going to fix. I wish they would tell us because that is 30 bones down the drain.

Modern Moros
07-12-2016, 06:08 PM
I was on day 62 with a massive base and hundreds of hours put in. It enough to uninstall. All of my friends were involved and are now considering the same. Another upsetting fact is tha out of all of the like issues I've read in these forums not once has a dev replied. Do they really care about their customers or are they too full of themselves?

The Lobo
07-12-2016, 06:13 PM
I was on day 62 with a massive base and hundreds of hours put in. It enough to uninstall. All of my friends were involved and are now considering the same. Another upsetting fact is tha out of all of the like issues I've read in these forums not once has a dev replied. Do they really care about their customers or are they too full of themselves?

I agree. It's terrible they won't respond to any of it. I am like you, I would like to know if what issues they are addressing for this patch and at the very least, do they even know about these issues. A lot of people put tons of time in and made their base and now they can't get passed the loading screen to play. It's all a waste of their time. I'm afraid to start a new game because I read on here that several players have had 3-4 games get stuck in building environment. So why play? The game is fun i wish it would work.

MadMartigan
07-16-2016, 05:57 PM
Game crashed and now it won't load back up. It just sits on building enviorment. Was on day 16 on private server with a friend. Had about 45 hours in the world so this is very frustrating. Are they going to fix this??

Change your character and it should work.