PDA

View Full Version : [PS4] turn off zombies?

griffapotomous
07-12-2016, 10:30 PM
Does anyone know a way to turn off zombie spawn in an existing multiplayer as host? (Telling them I don't love them anymore doesn't work)
I'm on day 70 something, but I've received large hordes every night since day 49. I'm surviving, but it's pretty much limited me to a cycle of repair and survive, which leaves no time for exploration, hardly any crafting, and very little progression. Until they fix the bug causing the daily blood horde, I'd like to be able to turn the spawn off every now and then, just so I can explore a little.
I've resorted to the underground bunker tactic, which to me, feels a little cheaty, but it's giving me a little time.to explore, although sometimes they still find their way back to me in the morning. I'd rather not have to hide underground and look forward to the 7 day horde, but it's a little much on a daily basis. I know I could also restart another game, but with over 70 days invested I'd hate to lose what I've achieved thus far.
Any suggestions?

griffapotomous
07-13-2016, 12:29 AM
Looks like I've answered my own question on this... if you hurry up and log out when the horde that isn't supposed to be there shows up, they'll be gone when you log back in.... yay! I can play again :)