PDA

View Full Version : Glitched into the ground,cant get out

SHOOOTU
07-14-2016, 09:19 AM
Was digging a tunnel in the ground.
Well building a ladder back up actually,all of a sudden im glitched..cant move cant reset to get out..wth..so im just stuck in a rock..my entire game is ruined...or???

BigSmokey
07-14-2016, 09:26 AM
Was digging a tunnel in the ground.
Well building a ladder back up actually,all of a sudden im glitched..cant move cant reset to get out..wth..so im just stuck in a rock..my entire game is ruined...or???

I have actually experienced this issue a few times, there are 2 ways i have found to be released (both sound crazy)

1) hold the direction you want to be released via (basically the closest wall to freedom) and keep pressing jump
2) get someone to bring a minbike right next to you, then press triangle or Y (depending on console) to enter the bike and it glitches you out of the rock and onto the bike

SHOOOTU
07-14-2016, 09:32 AM
Logged onto my my gf character..it put me far away from my tunnel..im under the city in the plains now..I need a way to just reset my character..this is bs..waste of money

SHOOOTU
07-14-2016, 09:40 AM
Literally cant even move..keeps playing the death sound over and over.so now im under undiscovered area..cant dig..cant do anything..so tired of games being released in basically beta stage..why dont I just die..im in a rock for two hours now..wtf

Cloutlord24
07-14-2016, 11:11 AM
Just log out and log back in like quit the game and come right back u will fall from where ever u were be prepared for that lol

coleviper78
08-04-2016, 01:50 AM
This just happened to me. Initially it kept glitching me when I was climbing my ladder to the surface...I would disappear and reappear on the surface. It didn't matter if I were climbing up or down. So I decided to make a side entrance into my original tunnel. As soon as I did, the game glitched me into a hole....literally in a hole surrounded on all sides by tiles. I can't use my tools. I can't throw a bomb. Zombies can't find me. I don't dehydrate or get hungry. Stuck