PDA

View Full Version : [XB1] Urgent help searching forever can't find lead car battery

RomaeResurget
07-17-2016, 04:45 AM
Can I get help, I need to know 100% all the places to get one, I know they can be in decayed sedans and other cars but where else. Is there any place on navezgane where I can find it guaranteed?

caleb68
07-17-2016, 06:20 AM
Use a wrench on full cars, you can get car batteries, engines, headlights, radiators, air filters, iron, and gas. The higher quality the wrench the better the return it seems as well, i.e. A 15 wrench might get you gas, iron, and occationally a radiator or a poor engine, but a 200 wrench one may get you a engine, battery, headlights. Also invest points into construction tools skill, this increases your chances of getting better loot, as well as higher quality loot when using the wrench

BigDuffy
07-17-2016, 08:52 AM
I have harvested at least 15 full cars and only ever get fuel, headlights, springs, pipes and iron. I am using a yellow 200 level wrench as the book to make your own wrench is virtually non-existent.
I understand your frustration Romae.

caleb68
07-17-2016, 03:50 PM
Huh... I have been using a 172 wrench to salvage cars in my latest, so far partial cars and scrap cars have given me 2 engines, springs (forgot to mention springs in orevious post), 8 headlights, 3 radiators, iron, and 7 pipes. Next I will be doing full cars in the little town I am held up in. Mak sure you have good construction tool skills, I usually dont start looking for minibike parts until I get that up to 45-50.

I do have to say I have been luckier then most, first day in game when searching the gun store I found a sniper rifle and 10 bullets for it just as a example.