PDA

View Full Version : [XB1] Tools for the forge.

BigDuffy
07-17-2016, 09:03 AM
I currently play the standard map and cannot find the tools to place in the forge to make things like bullet casings. I have looked everywhere but feel there is more chance of finding a gold bar lying in the street.
I do have the Anvil but that's it. Anyone have and good spawn spots for these items?

nescaf3
07-17-2016, 12:09 PM
I currently play the standard map and cannot find the tools to place in the forge to make things like bullet casings. I have looked everywhere but feel there is more chance of finding a gold bar lying in the street.
I do have the Anvil but that's it. Anyone have and good spawn spots for these items?

I am in the same boat playing single player have loot respawn on 5 days but only certain things seem to respawn.
I am currently on day 32 using the longest day setting so it is probably double this in real terms and still cannot find the calipers or the tool and die set.

I have watched you tube vids which say they should be in the working stiffs boxes, but I have opened up about 80% of the map in all biomes and still no luck.

Last night I turned the loot amount to 200 but still no luck, it ruins the game to have the loot that high for me but I'm also getting very frustrated that I cannot make bullet casings.

There must be something wrong with the loot respawn going to try 7 days instead of 5.

Hope you find them mate!