PDA

View Full Version : [XB1] Weapon books

BigDuffy
07-17-2016, 09:11 AM
I have been playing for a good few weeks now and cannot find the rifle book anywhere. I pick-up shotguns all over the place but the rifle seems hard to find. I have found a few bits here and there but that's it.
Does anyone know any good spawn spots?

faaeng
07-21-2016, 03:32 PM
If you/ve located a broken down city be sure to check the local bookstore, tho I mostly find clothing schematics at the book stores. Bank vaults, just make sure you've a pick axe. Gun stores and even police stations. Any of the destroyed apartment buildings be sure to check the top 2 floors. Their is usually a gun safe behind one of the doors on either of the top 2 floors. If you've located a smaller town, keep an eye out for small sheds/garages that have 3 metal siding plates on the ground. There will be a set of stairs leading down to a bunker beneath them. Usually a bunch of lockers, a gun safe and a lil bit of food/water can be found in there. Also watch for the same metal siding plates (just 1 in this case) on the floor when inside of homes. Sometimes you'll find a bag of goodies beneath them. Be sure to always check the roofs and attics aswell. Even If you are unable to locate stairs or a ladder, make your own.

Happy hunting.

_Sumo_
07-25-2016, 08:34 PM
Not sure if you mean the gun schematics or gun parts?

Gun "parts", the supply crates, safes, duffle bags and things like that I have the most luck along with Shotgun Messiah crates obviously.

If you mean gun "schematics", sounds like you have a similar issue as me. I get duplicate schematics of one or two guns all the time (SMG, Rocket Launcher and AK-47) I've gotten TONS of but still have yet to find schematics for the rest. It seems like the game's random loot tables may favor a "common" schematic that differs in each game, dunno.