PDA

View Full Version : [XB1] Can we actually get a game with these bugs or did we just buy the bugs?

Stephenw92
07-19-2016, 03:57 PM
I preordered the game for xb1 and I've never seen anything like this.... I load in perfectly fine but that's the only thing that works, with a friend in i crashed 4 times in 10 minutes, I have a total game crash at least every half hour on a good day, I have minibikes disappearing after game crashes and inventory missing... I didn't preorder an alpha SO WHY AM I PLAYING ONE!?

like seriously has anyone even heard from these guys? The only support thing I can find is an article from years ago... come on! Get your acts together n if don't get a dev reply I'm getting my money back because I ain't about to play an alpha for that kind of money

faaeng
07-21-2016, 04:12 PM
Pay attention to the news and announcements section.
https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?45001-7-20-A-Message-From-The-Team

A message from the team working on the game...

"Hi everyone!
The team has been working hard addressing many of the issues you’ve helped identify and report. Thanks for all the feedback! We’re very close to releasing the next patch which will include stability improvements, performance optimizations, and a lot bug fixes which we believe will make for a better 7 Days experience for everyone.

In addition, this next patch will include the latest shader and lighting enhancements. We expect to release the patch in the next few weeks and we’ll provide detailed patch notes as soon as it goes LIVE.

Thanks again for your support!"

I do understand your frustration tho. i did not know this game was still in alpha and thought I was buying a full retail game. Talk about having the wool pulled over my eyes...

DrDaan
07-21-2016, 11:14 PM
it can be frustrating. but be patient and give a detailed list of what happened in the bugs section. ive lost multiple 30-60 + hour games. just wait for the patches and dont use mini bikes for the time being.

Headhunter11
07-21-2016, 11:18 PM
Yep they really screwed a lot of people by advertising a finished game. Luckily I haven't encountered any game breaking bugs yet. Just can't play multiplayer as it always disconnects. I now know to never trust telltale, iron galaxy, or even the fun pimps ever. It's a fun game but very falsely advertised on console. I just hope we continue to get updates along with PC. If not then I will be boycotting any game made by the creators in the future.