PDA

View Full Version : [XB1] News for the building environment bug

Eyeballpaul
07-19-2016, 04:03 PM
Is there any news regarding the building environment bug and please tell me there not going to wait until the end of July/August to release the fix.
My single player after 45 days in game has been stuck for the past week and now me and a friends multiplayer game has just got it after 70 plus days, it's a joke. I'm done playing if we can't get it back working because of wasting yet more time. I've never played a game that is so bad on release and am surprised that Microsoft let this be sold. This should of been sorted out ages ago after reading that people have had this a while before me too, and they've taken people's money and give them a product that doesn't work properly. Some updates about the progress of this been fixed would be the least they could do.

caleb68
07-19-2016, 04:07 PM
Have you tried switching characters and even if not using one of the bugged ones just to see if you can get past that? Its working for some while not for others. Just a thought, it might work and it doesnt hurt anything trying. No progress / belongings are lost it just changes the character model.

Eyeballpaul
07-19-2016, 05:26 PM
Have you tried switching characters and even if not using one of the bugged ones just to see if you can get past that? Its working for some while not for others. Just a thought, it might work and it doesnt hurt anything trying. No progress / belongings are lost it just changes the character model.

I haven't tried switching to one of the bugged characters but have tried other ones. I'll try Clint or Miguel see if that does anything and let you know. We just shouldn't have to go through this to be fair, they should of fixed this by now.

caleb68
07-19-2016, 05:45 PM
I switched to a fem got the map to load and afterwards switched to adien ( think thats right, mohawk guy) and havent had problems with it sense, few others have also had it get them unstuck, I've steared clear of clint and migeal sense, I was told the clint / migeal issue was fixed as of the 1.01 patch, but wasnt for me as my problem happened after the patch.

Eyeballpaul
07-19-2016, 07:59 PM
I've tried every character now and still nothing mate. I just hope they find a fix soon because it's a great game, and if they don't sort it soon then I'll probably start playing something else and try get a refund. It just seems to me like they haven't got enough people or experience to deal with this as it should be sorted and fixed by now. I wanna play but think there's no point in losing another save because of it. It's not a great start for this game at all and I bet a lot of people have given up and told others not to buy it too.

caleb68
07-19-2016, 08:45 PM
Sdispite the bugs I have enoyed it, its still a early child on the consoles, I do agree that they should of done more testing prior to releasing it on the consoles, but still I am happy with it. The pc version is more stable, you can even make your own custom character to use, wish they would of included that. With over 1000 hours on the pc and almost 200 hrs on the console, I feel I did get my moneys worth out of it. Iam going to be boucing between fallout 4 and this while they get these release bugs cleaned up, then give multiplayer online a go with it. So far all I have done is single or split screen, seems many issues are rising up from the multiplayer aspects of the game. I dont mind playing single player, is how I play most my games any more, but it does bug me that game companies are making their games so its only one person per console, rather then up to 4 people like the consoles were back in the day (original xbox / early xbox 360, same with playstation 2, early ps3). Its like they think people can run out and buy every family member a tv and a console so they can all play together.... Its sad, some of our families funnest times were me and my three nephews sitting at the console having little team wars, Aliens vs predators we played the heck out of to the point of wearing out the disc, but thats a thing of the past anymore, at the most its 1 or 2 people (if your lucky) per console...

iDnb
07-20-2016, 10:33 AM
I have exactly the same problem..