PDA

View Full Version : Xbox- game is not loading

not a cop man
07-22-2016, 09:55 PM
One of my maps that I am day 15 on is not loading. It crashed while I was swimming. Happened last night and still isn't loading. I really don't want to lose my process. I worked really hard to find and build everything. Thank you

COOL56
07-27-2016, 03:53 PM
One of my maps that I am day 15 on is not loading. It crashed while I was swimming. Happened last night and still isn't loading. I really don't want to lose my process. I worked really hard to find and build everything. Thank you

Yeah I'm having the exact same problem and my first world went down on day 65 now my new world broke on day 19 and I am afraid that both of my hard worked worlds have broken. I have left my Xbox trying to load the game over a few hours with no results. I Just get stuck in the Building Environment load screen and can hear the in game ambient noises in the background.
PLEASE FIX

MrSmoke
07-27-2016, 05:14 PM
This should be addressed in the upcoming patch expected in the next week or so. No word on if it will fix current saves that have those issues or if it will only fix games created after the patch comes.