PDA

View Full Version : [PS4] PS4 - Lead Ore on console?

electric
07-24-2016, 11:48 PM
My friends and I have been trying to mine for lead ore on ps4 but can't seem to find that nor nitrate ore (underground). Are both these ore not present on the console version yet?

Thanks

MrSmoke
07-24-2016, 11:52 PM
They can both be found underground on console. They arent very common though. Lead, nitrate and coal are, from what ive experienced all found together in veins. Some are small, others are big.

Another great place to find all 3 minerals is in caves. Just watch out for bears!

electric
07-25-2016, 02:25 AM
They can both be found underground on console. They arent very common though. Lead, nitrate and coal are, from what ive experienced all found together in veins. Some are small, others are big.

Another great place to find all 3 minerals is in caves. Just watch out for bears!

Do you know if you can find it in Navezgane underground? Because Navezgane doesn't have caves.

MrCervelo
07-25-2016, 05:04 AM
I found a decent ore vein under a POI in Navezgane. I haven't finished mining it out yet, but it contains a decent amount of lead, iron, coal and nitrate.

Gazz
07-25-2016, 05:35 AM
Try digging in forest biomes.

caleb68
07-25-2016, 06:26 AM
Forest biomes near the big rock piles

Can't you also get it from the smooth glossy rocks as well?

I've been playing a random gen map, and there is a huge iron / nitrate / coal vein under my bunker that almost continues to the bedrock, I lucked out. Caves are a good resource for iron / nitrate / coal, but I dont know if they added them to the map.

If you've found the farm with all the corn, there is a large lake to the west of that, on the south side of the lake are some buildings, one up on top the hill and several below, if I remember right we found iron near the lower buildings (closes to the water). Also found a large iron deposit under the city hall building in the burnt city, below the stairs, was another place we secured as a base, turned the roof into a garden after removing the top most layer.